Water Color Designs

Hello ScrapGirls!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been scrapping away!  I'm wondering if there are any "water color-ish" embellishment pieces in any collections.  In particular, say

a water color-ish Christmas tree...or wreath.  Hoping to design this year's holiday card with this type of theme.

Thanks so much!

Sandy Dodd

Thank you both so much!  I looked at about 40 pages of collections and embellishments last night and did not come up with what you did in way less time!  I am leaning towards Sydnee Rogers-Nuckles collection as a start!  You are awesome, thank you so much!

Sandy Dodd

1 hour ago, SJDodd said:

Thank you both so much!  I looked at about 40 pages of collections and embellishments last night and did not come up with what you did in way less time!  I am leaning towards Sydnee Rogers-Nuckles collection as a start!  You are awesome, thank you so much!

Sandy Dodd

You're very welcome, helping and kindness is my favorite part about ScrapGirls.   Hope we can see your car when you are finished!

OhI just noticed your info - I'm in NJ too!