Anniversary Wort Art Challenge by Blue Heart Scraps

ย ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆย ย Happy ScrapGirls Anniversary!ย ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ
To help celebrate, I'm excited to host a word art challenge for you all.
The rules are simple:
1. Grab the word art freebie linked below
2. Create a new layout and upload it to the Anniversary Gallery - 2022 album in the store gallery
found here:ย ย http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/479-anniversary-gallery-2022/
3. Upload the layout in this thread (and link it to the gallery image so we can ooh and aah and leave some love for you)
Layouts must be posted in this thread and in the gallery by 11:59 on October 31st, 2022

You will receive 1 entry for completing and uploading your layout in time.ย  If you use my products (kit and/or template) to create your layout, you'll earn 1 extra entry (be sure to list all credits in the gallery!).ย  I'll randomly choose at least 1 winner for a $10 gift certificate to my store!ย ๐Ÿ˜Š
(Don't have a lot of fabulous Blue Heart Scraps products?! You're in luck! The store is already 45% off through October 31st,
but if you use coupon codeย BHSChallenge30, you can save an additional 30% off already reduced priced goodies! SCORE!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Can't wait to see all of your gorgeous layouts! :)

Grab the word art HERE

bhs_scrapping_wordart.jpg.6504504aceed3b364599a5b421637b60.jpg

• Like 1

I'm running a day or so late here (sorry! oldest son has his first theater production last night, and twisted his ankle right beforehand -- trying to take that whole "break a leg!" idea too seriously *sigh*)
Anyway!! Thank you for all of the BEAUTIFUL layouts!ย  You're also so talented! โค๏ธ

I let Wheel Decide pick a winner -- huge congrats,ย @Celestine!ย  I'll message you before the day is over withย ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜

430188648_Screenshot2022-11-02122810.thumb.jpg.696aa62fa95fa10f9e5c66f95725b955.jpg