Brandy Murry's Junkyard Marquee Products

MariJ

I have both Brandy Murry's BMU Junkyard Marquee Value Pack and the Halloween one BMU Junkyard Marquee Halloween.    I've never been able to use them because the directions bring you to a You Tube Video "Breaking Down the Layout: Blinking Marquee Lights" which doesn't work, it's listed as "Private".   A search here on the SG Blog and You Tube yields the same results - the video doesn't work.

I did find directions for blinking lights on Digital Scrapper, but Brandy's are .psd files so you can do each light and I'd like to know how she did it because I recall them looking so good.

Help!

Anyone know where I can find Brandy's video or directions or how to make the lights blink?   I remember Jody figuring it out, it's very cool and I'm wanting to use it on my challenge layout today.

I'm tagging Angie also because maybe I didn't download all the directions?   😱

THANKS!   For any help.  😊

@Brandy M  @angleigh

Thanks so much, Angie.  I very much appreciate you checking.   I think actually the video was the tutorial because I copied the link and included it on a document in both products' folder.   The strange thing is it was on the SG blog, but now won't play.

Thank you again and hopefully Brandy will see this and have an explanation or some help!

1 hour ago, angleigh said:

Sorry...I'm not sure and I looked around to see if I can find another copy of the tutorial and I can't.  We'll have to wait and see if Brandy still has a copy of it.

I just looked at my copy of Brandy's Junkyard Marquee Halloween and don't believe directions are necessary.  The elements are in .psd files. Here's the layered jack-o-lantern:
Is this what it looks like in your copy? (Or maybe I misunderstood your question.) If you want to know how to make the lights blink, I'll check and see if I have that info.

Junkyard Marquee Halloween.JPG

41 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

I just looked at my copy of Brandy's Junkyard Marquee Halloween and don't believe directions are necessary.  The elements are in .psd files. Here's the layered jack-o-lantern:
Is this what it looks like in your copy? (Or maybe I misunderstood your question.) If you want to know how to make the lights blink, I'll check and see if I have that info.

Junkyard Marquee Halloween.JPG

Thanks Diane, yes!  I have those files, but I want to know how to make them blink.  The SG tutorial I linked above showed how, but it doesn't work anymore.   I found a tutorial online at Digital Scrapper but I wanted to know how Brandy did it because I remember it looking really good!  I've never been able to use them without the directions.  I'm getting ready to post now, but hoping that Brandy can steer me in the right direction, then I'll do that part over.   Thanks so much.

2 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I know Brandy gave us a link to it when we purchased the collection. I’d contact her and ask.

Thanks, Andrea.  I did tag her here above and I have a link for a video, but it doesn't work anymore.   You can see the link in my first post.
Hopefully maybe you can find out more, thank you.