Here Is Your Big Chance!

Guest Ursula

[quote name='K Scrappy' post='118343' date='Mar 17 2007, 08:58 PM']I'd love to see a kit called water. My family does a lot of swimming, playing in the sprinkler, bathtime fun, playing with cups in the sink and generally we just like to have fun in the water. I constantly find myself needing subtle papers that would go with water themed pages. Lots of water droplets and splashes and it doesn't have to all be blue. Although I do love blue! Then a layer of realistic water drops, complete with the correct bevel and opacity that I could plop on top of my entire layout to look like someone splashed in with water. An alphabet that was clear with water splashes too. This could be really versatile if it was done simply. :)

I'll second the traveling type kits for cities, or just traveling in general backpacking, camping, road trip stuff. Also a baseball kit would be cool... Go CUBS! :)[/quote]

Ditto on all of this! And something that would work with photos at the lake.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe someone has already posted this, but I would LOVE to have animal/zoo themes. My son's favorite places...the zoo and Wild Animal Park.

And maybe water-related stuff. Like water sports, swimming, games, etc.

And fire trucks, toy cars, trains, ...

Guest TraciG
Scuba Diving or Snorkeling- with the equipment, tropical fish, coral, diver down flags, boats, sharks, dolphins, manatees, underwater camera, dive log to do journaling.

How about Competition Cheerleading. My daughter has been a competition cheerleader for 3 years, and I have a ton of photos to scrap. I know there are scrap simple backgrounds which I have, but I would be looking more for silhouettes of the different poses that the "flyer" does like a scorpion, arabesque, heel stretch, and maybe silhouettes of the pyramids that are done. Watch ESPN on certain weekeneds, and you will know what I mean. Also word art could be Base, Flyer, Tumbler, Cheer, Coach, Team Spirit, Competition, Nationals. Also, a Scrap Simple Cheerleading Uniform that can be placed on either a doll, or a teddy bear so that you can color the uniform with the team colors and have room for text of the team name on the vest ???. :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

We travel in an RV and I can't find an RV anywhere. There is a camping set but its more for primitive camping than the kind we do. I think maps of the US and State Flags or possibly State Kits that contain some things about each state. Our particular RV is a pull type, not the big motorhome kind. A set with both would make it nice for anyone who does that. Picnic tables, campfires, lakesides, anything like that would be good.

Great questions.
I would like to see embellishments mega kits. In paper scapbooking we have so many fun embellishment to pick from and I would just like to be able to buy a mega kit of ribbions, bow, page tacks, metal hearts etc.

I would also like to see a mega kit of solid colors. SG designers know how to tweak color and make perfect shade. I would like to be able to by all the basic colors.

Thanks

clusters of embelishements!
fabric ( i know you have the regular one, i got it :)) folded template!
photo clusters (can never get enough of these)
charms
beads!!!
sequins
spools and other sewing paraphernalia
as for color combos, well bright ones are nice.. i love bright colors :)

kit themes suggestion:
- zodiac
- library/librarian kit
- world theme (go by countries or continent)
- cooking and food
- retro

[quote name='Stacey H.' post='142756' date='May 9 2007, 08:16 PM']I WOULD like to add a request to the designers if someone could design a rope? One that is coiled and maybe some barbed wire? Thanks ladies![/quote]

Yes!!! Barbed wire!
Pretty please!

I've been thinking on this for a day or so and would like to see:

Calendar templates
Lighthouses
I saw someone posted "scrabble letters", how about dominoes or gameboard themes
playing cards,
fish, like tropical fish, water, palm trees, etc.
Boating themes, like water sports, water ski and wakeboarding

Thanks,
Partidogs (Sue)

Archived