November Photo Pages

Boatlady

41 minutes ago, MariJ said:

27º here early this morning.  :winter_brr:

Brrr. We are camping and it's been in the 40's mornings here in the Florida panhandle  but we have great heat in the camper so it's not bad.  I hope your winter is not too severe.

2 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Gulp! I hope it warms up for you!

Well, sadly I keep thinking it's only going to get worse at this point in Seasons.   :winter_brr:

Up to 42º now in sun, but that's the high for today.    Of course, this could be mid-November weather.   What's crazy is a week ago I had shorts on.   

November 19-Happy Weekend!!!!

Last task of the week so I know your page is really coming together now. So now add the final touches like shadows, date any other little thing you want to tweak. Post to the Hodge Podge Gallery.

We leave our campground this morning for our 7 hour drive home so we can help cook Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow for about 50 people. Have a great weekend everyone.

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Mine is more bronze than gold and probably none of my embellishments count as large. sorry.

It's great...like I said there are  no compliance police...just get a page made is fine with me.

• Haha 1

November 21

This is a busy week for most American's with Thanksgiving. Some people travel, some are cooking a large meal for family and friends, some go out so I will make the tasks easy.

Take  2 pics of a household item. One overall and one close up. I took a photo of my vacuum because I will be using it to get ready for our Friendsgiving dinner on Thursday.

November 22

I hope you were able to get those 2 pics yesterday. Now we need 2 papers using colors from the photos you are using.

That's it for today...but leave some love in the gallery if you can spare a minute or two...just a few would be nice and no need to keep track.

19 hours ago, Florida granny said:

@Boatlady Your vacuum, huh. I can't wait to see THIS page! :D 
We'll be travelling but I'll try to get this week's tasks done. 

Safe travels and enjoy your holiday.

4 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I've used my coffee maker and a grey black white papers.

885418339_week4paperandphoto.thumb.jpg.89d7e06d3a9344a034c8c9f0b59d7987.jpg

OMG I love it this will be another amazing page by you.

November 24--- Happy American Thanksgiving🍗🦃

Add embellishments--- any amount you want the only requirement is to use one of them 3 times. You can change the size as long as there are 3. That should be pretty easy.

16 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Playing catch-up: Here are photos of my kitchen everyday utensils in their stoneware crock, two papers, and a title. I used a grunge paper from Susie Roberts for texture.

November game wk 4 photos paper and title.jpg

That's a great everyday item for the challenge. super

November 25

Phew we got through Friendsgiving with left-overs, laughs and memories. Today I arranged a surprise lunch out for a friend with 10 other friends...then I am taking a break for a few days.

The task today is to journal about your photos. I used some history in mine and then some personal comments. You can do what you want to make it your personal memory. I look forward to seeing what you do.

Happy Scrapping.

9 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Finally able to take some photos for the challenge today. I have to work this weekend but hopefully I can squeeze in some time to do a layout.

I'm sure you will come up with a super cool page like you always make. I appreciate that are making pages for the event.

November 26

This is the last task for the week. Add shadows or date if you would like and any other finishing touches then post it to the Hodge Podge Gallery. Thank you for participating in the photo challenge this week. It will be fun to see everyone's household items on the wonderful pages they made.

Well next week is a 3 day week so the page will be very easy.