November Photo Pages

Boatlady

HERE is my Gold Page. Been a tad ill so got it done today. The dots is an overlay, and my EMB is the gold swirls, and the pearls. The gold Angel Maroni is very small, but I think it qualifies as the whole photo is pretty lit up in gold lights. And I left some love on layouts.

3 hours ago, alsoarty said:

HERE is my Gold Page. Been a tad ill so got it done today. The dots is an overlay, and my EMB is the gold swirls, and the pearls. The gold Angel Maroni is very small, but I think it qualifies as the whole photo is pretty lit up in gold lights. And I left some love on layouts.

I’m sorry you’ve not been well. 😔 I hope you feel better soon. 🤗

• Thanks 1

November 28

Thank you all for participating in this Photo challenge. Well this is the last week and its a 3 day week so this will be easy. Take a photo out a window or door of your home or apartment. Then use 2 large print papers for the background. Using large print papers is hard for me but I hope you all can manage it.

Have fun.

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

Mostly you see screens when I take the photos, lol, so I put a watercolor effect on mine. The papers are from Brandy Murry's Tropicana and from Holidays by Florju. 

November Pages Wk 5 photo and papers.jpg

Creative idea for the photo correction. I like it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I have the same problem as Andrea plus the seals are broken so there’s a hazy film. I took a photo out the window where I work while eating my lunch. 😆

That works Kelly- I took my out the front door...no screen but I did have to open it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Mostly you see screens when I take the photos, lol, so I put a watercolor effect on mine. The papers are from Brandy Murry's Tropicana and from Holidays by Florju. 

November Pages Wk 5 photo and papers.jpg

I love it. I also have screens, PLUS the black filter stuff to block out the sun.

7 hours ago, alsoarty said:

So… here’s my idea, how about I take a photo from my car window. Lol.

LOL Andrea drive someplace pretty and take the photo...it works.

I actually got the idea for this when I was looking back a boating photos when I took a photo through one of the windows! I did take a photo through my front door for this challenge though...I really would like  you all to use current photo for the challenge however.

November 29

Can you believe how fast this month has passed? Time is flying by. I guess you are all figuring out a way to get a photo out the door or window. Some of you are so creative but mine is sorta ...I just opened my front door to take the photo.

So the task today is to add a frame and embellishments but one of the embellishments must be used 4 times.  Happy Scrapping.

I am very excited because tomorrow my granddaughter is flying down to visit for a week. I have so many things planned to do and she is so much fun so I'm sure we all will have a blast.

November 30

Last task for the week and last week of this Photo Forum Game.

Add your title but use a style on it.  It can be font or alpha or even word art.

Add journaling and a date if you want.

Put your shadows and any other finishing touch you want.

Post in Hodge Podge Gallery

Please try to post soon as I need to select the winners.