Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 11/15/2022

Laura

Family is an interesting thing. Some have a great family! Some have a not-so-great family, but they have friends that are more like family!  Some have a small family, and some have to rent a stadium for a family gathering.  What is your version of an extended family?  

Here is my extended family. It is of my husband's Dad's side of the family. It is just his Dad and his Uncle for that branch of the family.  This gathering is of both his uncle's family (us) and his wife's family, who we consider part of our family now through marriage.  Unfortunately we lost his uncle this past year, so this is our last Thanksgiving gathering.  I am grateful for this photo.  

Don't forget to post your layouts here in the
Weekly Newsletter Challenge.  And also here if you participate in the November Challenge Chase

thankyou for this challenge.  My page is about my Aunty Joyce who is my Aunt through marriage ( to  my Dad's brother). This challenge was good timing as we took Aunty Joyce out for Morning Tea yesterday which she really enjoyed. She is so happy to have us living close by again. 

• Like 1