Project: Cozy Christmas

angleigh

Welcome (almost) to December and the first of our holiday events (because I'm posting early...lol) Project: Cozy Christmas

Project:  Cozy Christmas is our month long project to help you document your December.

So how will this year work?  This year we are introducing 3 new weekly quotes/prompt.  You can choose which quote/prompt you’d like to use and create 1 new layout for that week.  Please do not use layouts you have previously uploaded, this must be a new layout.  The quote does not have to appear on your layout, but if it doesn’t please let us know which quote you used (A or B) for inspiration

As an extra incentive, we will be giving away prizes!  Each week that you complete a layout using that week’s quote, you will be entered into a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to the SG shop. To be eligible for the weekly drawing, you must post that week's layout by midnight EST on Monday, except for week 5 which must be completed by midnight EST on Tuesday 3rd. Those who complete the layouts for the entire month (at least one layout per week for the 5 weeks in December) will be entered into the grand prize drawing for a $25 gift certificate to the ScrapGirls Shop. And as a added bonus this week, those of you that do 2 layouts a week (using 2 different prompts/quotes) will be in the drawing to win a $40 gift certificate. To be eligible for the grand prize drawing, you needn’t post your layouts each week, but make sure you post all 5 (or 10) layouts representing each week by January 3rd at midnight EST.  So, if you get behind, you can still catch up and have a chance at the grand prize.

Winners:

Week 1 @englishrose

Week 2 @Amy D

Week 3 @barbaraj

Week 4 @Florida granny

Week 5 @Jane in N.Z

$25 Winner  @MariJ

$40 Winner @Amy D

To participate in Project: Cozy Christmas, simply post an “I’m in” message in this thread, along with the following: 
Week 1 (11/29-5)

Week 2 (12/6-12)

Week 3 (12/13-19)

Week 4 (12/20-26)

Week 5 (12/27-3)

Post your finished layouts in the Project: Cozy Christmas gallery.  As you complete your layouts, come back to your post and add a link(s) to the corresponding week's layout.  Remember, you may create more than one layout a week, but to be eligible for prizes, you must have at least one layout per week. 

Here are the week one prompts:

December To Do List

All I Want For Christmas

My People

Week 2

My favorite Christmas Smell

Christmas Tree

Wrapping Paper

Week 3

Shopping

Baking & Treats

My favorite decorations

Week 4

Christmas Eve Traditions

No Peeking

Christmas Morning/Day

Week 5

Blessings & Gratitude

A toast to 2022

Joy & Laughter

• Like 1

I will see how I go as December looks like being a busy month for me.

Week 1 (11/29-5)  Quote - All I want for Christmas

Week 2 (12/6-12)  Wrapping Paper

Week 3 (12/13-19)

Week 4 (12/20-26)

Week 5 (12/27-3)

Count me in. With so much going on this month I may have a hard time keeping up but will do my best.  :) 

Week 1 (11/29-5) {December To Do List, All I Want For Christmas, My People}
I went with "My People" and these sweet photos of my Grands.

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/205006-new-christmas-ornaments/

Week 2 (12/6-12)  {My favorite Christmas Smell, Christmas Tree, Wrapping Paper}
This week my choice was "Christmas Tree" 

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/205203-week-2-tree-new-christmas-ornaments/

Week 3 (12/13-19) {Shopping, Baking & Treats, My favorite decorations}

Week 4 (12/20-26)

Week 5 (12/27-3)