Leave some love!

alsoarty

The Gallery moves so fast, and many great layouts that never get remarks left on them. So this is your chance to find some of those layouts and leave some love. I know I love reading the remarks on my layouts.

Start by posting your starting POSTS number, found on your profile, and then at the end of Tuesday 6th, post your ending POSTS.

A random winner will be chosen for a $5 prize.

I’ll start: 23,000 posts.
Ending #: 23,094

Ok, I'll chime in.

57,853 posts

Ending # on Dec 5 -- 58008.

My post here to the left under my Avatar said 5K but if you go to your profile and look to the left it will tell you your exact number of posts.  
I also just realized if you hover over the number under your Avatar it will give you an exact number.   And, I see it keeps changing!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

Ok, I'll chime in.

57,853 posts

My post here to the left under my Avatar said 5K but if you go to your profile and look to the left it will tell you your exact number of posts.  
I also just realized if you hover over the number under your Avatar it will give you an exact number.   And, I see it keeps changing!

thanks for the info Marilyn - I don't think I would have found the info otherwise.

46 minutes ago, englishrose said:

thanks for the info Marilyn - I don't think I would have found the info otherwise.

You're welcome Hilary.   I found the "hovering" sort of by mistake but I knew how to find the other.  I'm glad it helped!  😊

It's strange, I don't remember the rounding-up before, it must have been in the Forum update.

Starting:  10,087 

Ending: 10,121

I did not do so good as I have been busy and not online much these last few days. 

• Like 1