Psp9 Question

Guest mommy4fun

Guest mommy4fun
I have downloaded the paint shop pro 9 for 90 days free. They have an offer to buy it for $95. They are also offering paint shop pro studio for $69 and it included paint shop Photo album.

Do you know if PSP9 includes teh photo album and the studio so I can scrapbook? DoI need all three or just one for digiital scrapbooking?

Thanks,
Laura

Guest Twirlyjoy
PSP9 includes everything that studio does, and more!! You get the album trial and you also get animation shop - for making blinkies etc. Don't know if you get AS with studio or not.
I have got PSP9 and on the back of the box, it compares the two. So, I will just copy out here what the differences are between them rather than trying to explain it!!

Special effect filters - 9 - Loads Studio - Limited
Create custom shapes 9 - yes Studio - Limited
Natural media brushes 9 - yes studio - no
Remove noise and
colour glow 9 - yes studio - no
Record playback and
edit commands 9 - yes studio - no
Batch processing 9 - yes studio - no
Customise user interface 9 - yes studio - no

I don't know if that explains it for you. It really depends on how far you want to go with your scrapbooking. My initial idea was to get studio but my Dad bought it for me for Christmas and he decided to get me the full PSP9 which I am really glad he did. I didn't think I would really need the extras included in 9 but I have used the filters and the noise removal absolutely loads. If your finances can stretch to 9, my advice would be to go for that - you don't need studio as well.

Anything else, just ask! I'm no expert but will help as much as I can.

Archived