Tuesday Newsletter Challenge

alsoarty

AndreaADD SOME SPARKLE ... The layout must  have some added sparkle or feature something that sparkles. This would be a way to feature a particular category of products that simulate sparkles.

There are some pretty fabulous sparkly Glitter Styles in the shop:
http://store.scrapgirls.com/Winter-Wonders-Glitter-Styles.html

And a sparkly collection:
http://store.scrapgirls.com/Holiday-Sparkle-Collection-Mini.html

Post your layout i the Project Cozy Christmas Gallery.  And a link to your layout back here in this thread

Then, add it to the December Challenge tracker here.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy D said:

So excited! What perfect timing - I just bought SNU's templates - In Lights! Thanks for the heads up @MariJ

Oh that's great and I'm glad I could help your shopping list!  🤣  I downloaded mine this morning but was busy all day with no time to scrap.  😱
And, I thought of you right away when I saw there was a sale, we had just been saying we missed the last one and this one's even better!  🥳

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy D said:

Yes @MariJ, I saw the sale price & could NOT resist!! Here is mine - I doubled the pix and changed the embellie's placements - fantastic templates!!

Your layout is gorgeous and I can't wait to try mine.   I've wondered about how to use it, you gave me lots of ideas.   Jody used to always say that templates are maps or ideas, not to use them exactly - you did that so perfectly.  Thanks for letting me know and for sure --- I was happy I missed the sale price once I saw the new %!