Project Life 2023

Laura

@Amy D, can you please most this in your initial post if you hadn’t all ready? That is where I will look to give you credit. Weekly can be daunting, but so rewarding. Towards the end, I would do all 4 pages at once at the end of then month. Whatever works for you though! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy D said:

Here is mine for January - a bit busy with all the pix, looks like I did a lot, lol. I just don't know if I could commit to switch to weekly ...

That's the way I always was!  It looks so busy but not a lot was going on most times...  "Ordinary" photos are fun and I like doing that, but I needed a break this year.    Your first page was awesome and I really like how you included all your trips.

• Like 1

@Laura   Laura, I have added the link to my January page in my sign up post.  Do I also need to share it  HERE  ? as we go along in the year? 

1 hour ago, A-M said:

@Laura   Laura, I have added the link to my January page in my sign up post.  Do I also need to share it  HERE  ? as we go along in the year? 

I am going to do both Anne Marie because if you don't leave a link here it doesn't show as a "new post" on the Forum.  When I want to leave love on layouts I look through the challenge threads for new posts/layout links.   I can't look at the lists in the beginning because they don't tell me what's new so I won't be leaving comments on them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Scrapin Pat said:

Added one more story to my January pages - I have been scrap book mode - not sure I get anything else done lol.

January Snowscape

I've been there for sure.   It's addicting and what's worse, when I look at the time I can't believe how much has passed and then I'm, "Hmmm..  Not much time to do those other things, just keep scrapping!"  🤣

On 12/28/2022 at 7:40 AM, Laura said:

I will create a sign-up post for you to copy and paste to create your own post.  Each month, you will update your post with your layouts (daily, weekly, monthly or whatever).  This will help me track the layouts, so I don’t miss anyone.   

I was under the impression that we were to post all of our links into one post.  I completed January and just posted my layout for week 5 which is Jan 29 - Feb 4.  it is in my original post on page 2.

Sorry everyone for the delay in response. I had a week of no computer because I was taking care of my grandmother followed by a week on a cruise with limited internet.  But, I am back and here for you!  Please see my response below: 

Yes @CarlaW, you are correct. To get credit for your posts in the drawings, the links to your layouts need to be located in your original posting. @A-M, you only need to post in 1 place. 

For those who rely on new messages in the link to alert them to new layouts to leave comments for, you can navigate to the PL 2023 gallery and "follow" the gallery to get notifications when new layouts are posted 🙂 @MariJ, this may help you get your alerts.  Thank you for your cooperation and for being flexible with the changes I have made to the process this year.  

Thanks!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Laura said:

For those who rely on new messages in the link to alert them to new layouts to leave comments for, you can navigate to the PL 2023 gallery and "follow" the gallery to get notifications when new layouts are posted 🙂 @MariJ, this may help you get your alerts. 

Thanks Laura I do know I can get alerts but I'd rather not have loads of alerts in my email or forum page.  With "New Messages" I just check down the Forum to see all the new postings.  No worries, if I miss them I miss them!  😊

I hope you had fun on your cruise and how nice to be able to spend time and help your Grandma!

I finally decided how I want to approach this year's project. I'm going to use templates from Miss Fish and collections from Aimee Harrison. That way the book will have a bit of cohesiveness to it (I hope). Here is January and I've added it to my first post to keep things simple for Laura 🙂

@CRS, that's a great idea! 

Welcome @Hiddenartist! I am a big fan of your work! I'm so excited you are joining us! 

@MariJ, we did have fun on our cruise.  I am enjoying all of the time with my Grandma, although I do hope she gains some independence soon. It is driving her nuts! 

• Like 2

Wow, that a fantastic start to the 2023 Project Life Challenge!   I am so proud of you all for submitting January's layout! Keep up the good work!

Congratulations @CarlaW ! You won the January Monthly Drawing for a $5 gift certificate.

To claim your prize, please email: hello@scrapgirls.com

• 2 weeks later...