Names of products in organiser.

Belle

Me again. For some or other reason, all the names of the goodies  that I have in my organiser has gone. Only the dates show up. I don't know which files are jpeg or PSD. I had it set up but then my brain went on the fizz the week that I was sick. I can't remember how to get it back.

Hi Belle, oh how frustrating!   You are working in PSE, correct?   Is it PSE 21 and did you recently upgrade?  @Belle

I just saw this:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/lost-tags-during-upgrade/m-p/10151475#M37240

and what they say is - 
"You need to be in the Details view.  Press Ctrl+D"

Hopefully that will work because it's odd that all of the names would be missing, so maybe a setting got changed?.
I'll keep looking but I haven't found a lot, probably because I don't use organizer so don't quite know how to search.   🤞 

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Belle, oh how frustrating!   You are working in PSE, correct?   Is it PSE 21 and did you recently upgrade?  @Belle

I just saw this:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/lost-tags-during-upgrade/m-p/10151475#M37240

and what they say is - 
"You need to be in the Details view.  Press Ctrl+D"

Hopefully that will work because it's odd that all of the names would be missing, so maybe a setting got changed?.
I'll keep looking but I haven't found a lot, probably because I don't use organizer so don't quite know how to search.   🤞 

@MariJ. This looks interesting.  I will try that as soon as our power goes on again.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I'm glad you got it to work, Belle!
Did you have to change something to get the names back or did they just come back? 
These programs are great but they sure are quirky sometimes!   

@Belle

@MariJ I actually found the place to switch them on again. 

• 4 weeks later...