Moving LO to a different gallery

BetC

51 minutes ago, BetC said:

How do I move a LO from one gallery into a different one without bothering everyone with a repost of the LO.

Hi Betty, from what I remember April does that - and does it well!   I'll tag her here so she will see.    You'll have to tell her what page and where you want it so she'll know!  @April Showers   So maybe post here so you'll be ready!   😊   Happy New Year, I'm glad to see you!  

Thanks - I've had two cataract surgeries and one back "procedure" in the last few months - I'm claiming that is why I'm still "out of the loop". LOL (I'm always out of the loop.) I don't think I need to move my LO - just reference it in the Challenge Chase. 

3 minutes ago, BetC said:

Thanks - I've had two cataract surgeries and one back "procedure" in the last few months - I'm claiming that is why I'm still "out of the loop". LOL (I'm always out of the loop.) I don't think I need to move my LO - just reference it in the Challenge Chase. 

It does need to be in the correct gallery to count. I am happy to move it where you'd like.