Help Wanted - Miss Fish Creative Team

Miss Fish

Seeking Creative Team Members for Miss Fish Templates
52663331917_3f4ceb5e3e_o.jpg

I'm looking specifically for scrappers that use ScrapGirls products in creating their pages.  Scrappers start as a guest for 2 months with a chance to earn a permanent CT spot.  

I ask for 5 layouts a month using new release and featured products releasing at ScrapGirls. 
In exchange you get access to all new release products as well as older feature products released as ScrapGirls during your time on the creative team.  After requirements are met you can have access to older products by request.  Layouts will be used for store previews and in advertising to promote Miss Fish products. Product is provided on Sundays (but no later than Tuesday) and layout samples are requested by Thursday night if you want your layout to be used for promotion. I use a Facebook group for my CT so use of Facebook is required. 

A Miss Fish Creative Team Member helps promote new products at ScrapGirls by participating in challenges and posting to galleries.  Members also post their layouts in Facebook scrapbook groups between Friday and Monday for new releases.  

Check out my store here :https://bit.ly/MFish_ScrapGirls

To apply please send me an email at missfishtemplate@yahoo.com with the Subject: ScrapGirls CT Call. 
Include in your email the following:

• Send a link to your gallery;
  • A list of scrapbook commitments;
  • Verification that you have access to ScrapGirl products;
  • and a little bit about why you love working with templates

Deadline to apply:  2/11

No experience required!! If you are a new to being a CT member apply any way - I'm happy to show you the ropes. :)

• Like 1