#the100dayproject Challenge- who's in?

Laura

Wow, great job ladies! We are 2 weeks into the challenge!!!!! How's everyone doing? It's not as intimidating as it was at first. It's sort of like a routine now.  Just over 12 more weeks to go! 

1 hour ago, Belle said:

I don't know if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I seem to be the only one linking my layouts here. Is there somewhere else that I should be linking my layouts?

I’ve posting mine in the same post but I think it was decided that we didn’t have to. I just do it out of habit. Andrea is posting hers in the same post. ☺️

@Belle, @barbaraj, @ladyscrapalot- just posting in the hodgepodge gallery is good enough. That is where I am going each day to keep track of it.  If I see a layout posted in that gallery by you for that date, I record it.  Barbara, ask me again at the end of this challenge if we are up to another one, lol. 

Wow ladies. I am impressed! Keep up the great work!  I know some days it is hard to break out the computer and get started amidst a busy day.  We are 3 weeks in! Only 11 1/2 weeks more to go! 

Here are the stats so far. Correct me if I am wrong:

Laura- 100%

@Belle- missed 3/13

@barbaraj- 100%

@alsoarty- 100%

@Boatlady- 100%

@Jane in N.Z- missed 3/3 and 3/13

@ladyscrapalot- 100% 

Keep up the great work! I know for me it is only going to get harder since it is going to be nice outside. But if I just place a few photos one day, add a title the next day and so on, I  can push through those busy days.  

You can do it! 

• Like 1

Wow lots of us are doing well.  Thank you @Laura for all that you are doing...I'm retired and can keep up pretty easy but the working people get all the credit!