It's March Madness! (March 2023 monthly game)

Mikelle

March 6th (Layout #2, Monday):

Welcome to week 2 of March Madness!  Let's start off by choosing two or more photos to work with this week.  Then, choose 4 papers, two of which must be patterned papers.  

You don't have to post a thumbnail of your progress throughout the week.  If you would like to, though, it's fun to see how everyone's layouts are shaping up!

• Like 2

March 7th (Layout #2, Tuesday):

Choose 12 (yes, twelve) unique embellishments.  Create at least two separate clusters from them.  You may duplicate any of the twelve as needed to make the clusters, and you may use some of the same elements in both clusters - but the two clusters cannot be exactly the same.  

You're welcome!  :shycouch:

• Like 1

Got it all so far...I feel a bad vibe I bet she is going to throw us a zinger this week!!!

• Like 1

March 8th (Layout #2, Wednesday):

Remove one of your 4 papers.  Then, find or create a paint splatter to use on your layout; this can be used behind a photo, but must be at least partly visible.  You can blend your paint splatter into the paper it's on, or use a style, etc - or leave as is.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Florida granny said:

For better or worse my embellishments are added. (From ABR Back Road and ATR Granny's Attic - retired).
@Boatlady What makes you think we'll be thrown a zinger this week? :rofl:

LOL-So today she has a little zinger...Not too bad though

• Like 2

March 9th (Layout #2, Thursday):

Well, you all handled that last task very well!  I'm pretty sure I even heard a few sighs of relief.  😂  

Today, create a title using two different fonts.  Then, angle at least one of your photos; doesn't matter what angle, just not straight up and down.  If you've already done this (like I see Jane has - very cute layout so far, btw), then you're done for today!

• Like 1