It's March Madness! (March 2023 monthly game)

Mikelle

Oh boy, do I hear a little grumbling?  :shycouch:

March 15th (Layout #3, Wednesday):

Two tasks for today:

1. Add a page border.  The border does not have to go around the entire page, you can place it just along one side, or two, or three.  You may use a premade border - our designers have made some beautiful ones!  Or, you may create a border yourself; this is why I had you wait to place your embellishments, in case you'd like to use some or all of them in your border.  If you need to find a ribbon or string, etc to use as your border base, that's fine; add whatever you need to your layout in order to create your border.

2. Arrange your embellishments.  You can duplicate/multiply any of them you'd like and use them more than once (so if you used some in your border, you can use those same embellishments again elsewhere on your page.

March 16th (Layout #3, Thursday):

Add a title to your layout: Choose an alpha for the first letter of your title, and make it larger than the rest of the title.  The remainder of the title (everything except the first letter) may be either an alpha or a font.

So easy today!  😀

• Like 1

March (Layout #3

13 March 3 papers, blended; BDS-DolceVita-pp (3); BDS-DolceVita-pp2 (6); BDS-DolceVita-pp2 (3); masks from MPE_SSDLAT_SimplyBlended_Ser3_08;

14 March 1  Add another paper. BDS-DolceVita-Solid (16) with AFT Take Wing style;

14 March 2 Add 7 embellishments.

1 BDS-DolceVita-el (52)

2 BDS-DolceVita-el (65)

3 BDS-DolceVita-el (61)

4 BDS-DolceVita-el (9)

5 BDS-DolceVita-el (4))

6 BDS-DolceVita-el (1)

7 BDS-DolceVita-el (32) 

15 March, Add page border.  I used the AFT Take Wing style to make a page border.

• Like 1

March 17th (Layout #3, Friday):

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I think we need a little more madness this week...  Add to your layout at least one of the following:  A shamrock or clover, a pot of gold, a leprechaun, a coin of some sort, or a green flower.

Now add a bit of sparkle somewhere on your layout!  I know we did this last week too, but I love glitter.  

I hope everyone has a lucky day today!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally up to date.

4 photos chosen

SNU SSDLT Fade In2
ABR 2016 Everyday Papers x4
MST SS Emb Template Party Ribbon border
VRA Beachin Special Button
ABR Bike Ride Embellishment Arrow
AFT DOTD Embellishment Beads
AFT Eucalyptus Embellishment Tape
AFT Fresh Embellishment Gesso
AMC Happy Kids Embellishment Swirl Fun
BMU A La Mode Tag White
Font Francine Hmk
VRA Baby Cake Special Shamrock
ASO SS Tools Micro Glitter

17 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Working on it... Can we use font and word art for our title?

Yes!  Sorry I didn't answer sooner.  You can use any combination of alpha and font (or just one of them) for your title.  Just make that first letter and alpha and make it large and in charge!  Larger than the rest of the title, anyway.

March 18th (Layout #3, Saturday):

Add finishing touches to your layout, and upload it to the Slow Scrap Gallery, then come back and leave a link to your layout in this thread.  Yay, good job, another week done!

MM Week 3

13 March 3 papers, blended; BDS-DolceVita-pp (3); BDS-DolceVita-pp2 (6); BDS-DolceVita-pp2 (3); masks from MPE_SSDLAT_SimplyBlended_Ser3_08;

14 March 1  Add another paper. BDS-DolceVita-Solid (16) with AFT Take Wing style;

14 March 2Add 7 embellishments.

1 BDS-DolceVita-el (52)

2 BDS-DolceVita-el (65)

3 BDS-DolceVita-el (61)

4 BDS-DolceVita-el (9)

5 BDS-DolceVita-el (4))

6 BDS-DolceVita-el (1)

7 BDS-DolceVita-el (32)

15 March, Add page border.  I used the AFT Take Wing style to make a page border.

16 March. Alpha title. kimeric_itsap1_lc_lower_g; Font Cattino Regular;

17 March  Add shamrock and sparkle. CKA_ATAE_Emb_Leaves-Shamrock; SNU Gritter Edge style;

18 Finish and post.

Journaling

My sister's connect group of ladies were offered a free weekend away, with their spouses. The went to Villa in Zimbali, Ballito Bay. Each bedroom was en suite with a lounge area, dressing room and a viewing deck with sea views. They even had a live in maid to prepare their meals.

Extra

BDS-DolceVita-el (4)

• Like 1

March 20th (Layout #4, Monday):

Are we all ready?  This week might be a little mad... just a little.  :shycouch:

To start this week's layout, use the photo below as inspiration for your layout.  Choose 3 papers and your photo(s).

image.thumb.jpeg.781bca8e2d896911e286bb15a900919b.jpeg

I found this stock photo on Pexels.com (credit to Antoni Shkraba), after searching for "madness."  I love this photo - so colorful and busy, and shows what looks to me like a madly busy day of trying to multitask.  Busy, crazy, lots of movement - but colorful and interesting!

• Like 1

Gulp. 😮 It's a good thing you are hiding, Mikelle. Off to look for some photos and papers...

Ok, I'm back. I picked papers from AHA True North and BMU A Little Love, two of them solid, just because I'm worried about what else we will have to put on the page. :)  I looked for garden-y photos because of the inspiration photo.

March Madness Wk 4 photos and papers.jpg

• Haha 1