It's March Madness! (March 2023 monthly game)

Mikelle

I've got to share this beginning & tell a story. I dreamed about making this in my future home - a plant ledge! That's what the inspiration pic triggered in me ...I envision LOTS of houseplants - but how would you water them? (The ivy paper is an overlay - does that count as a paper?)1389826384_MarchSlowScrapWeek4.thumb.jpg.a27efc4910252146727f981c6cf91211.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy D said:

I've got to share this beginning & tell a story. I dreamed about making this in my future home - a plant ledge! That's what the inspiration pic triggered in me ...I envision LOTS of houseplants - but how would you water them? (The ivy paper is an overlay - does that count as a paper?)1389826384_MarchSlowScrapWeek4.thumb.jpg.a27efc4910252146727f981c6cf91211.jpg

I love this but I'm with you how do you water it...irrigation perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got 6 pics, 3 papers and 11 embellishments...pretty full page. Let's see what tomorrow brings, maybe you can come out of hiding Mikelle

• Haha 1

March Madness Week 4

1 cw_SwingingOnAStar_el24

2 label3;

3 cw_EmbraceHope_art_dl17

4 kimeric_wl_graf (9);

5 cw_FriendsForever_el18 Cat

6 cw_EmbraceHope_leaf2

7  cw_SwingingOnAStar_leaf2

8 cw_SwingingOnAStar_el33

9 cw_SwingingOnAStar_flower15

10 cw_SwingingOnAStar_el19

11 CKH_SplishSplash_PS_9

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Florida granny said:

March 20 was Monday (yesterday) which started the new week. Mikelle called it March 19. Maybe she was still in Sunday-rest mode? :D 

LOL... since I'm on the west coast of the U.S., 3 hours behind ET, I post the task around 9:30 or 10:00 p.m. my time the night before.  Sometimes I get a little confused and use the date on my computer (the date I'm posting) rather than the task's date.  Oops!

• Like 1

March 22nd (Layout #4, Wednesday):

Add one paper.  You can use it as you wish, as long as it can be seen - and it must be STRIPED!  Ha ha!  Then, add either a string or a ribbon to your layout.  This is in addition to any string or ribbons you've already got.  

🤪   Weeeeee!

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

LOL... since I'm on the west coast of the U.S., 3 hours behind ET, I post the task around 9:30 or 10:00 p.m. my time the night before.  Sometimes I get a little confused and use the date on my computer (the date I'm posting) rather than the task's date.  Oops!

It's perfectly understandable! When we have scrappers around the globe dates can be confusing to all of us! And I, for one, appreciate your posting at night so the challenge is waiting when I wake up in the morning. And I'm guessing the scrappers who live in other countries appreciate it, too. Thanks! Plus it's March Madness, right? :D 

• Like 1

March 23rd (Layout #4, Thursday):

Use 3 fonts and/or alphas on your layout - this can be used in a title, journaling, date, etc, just make sure you have 3 fonts and/or alphas on your layout.  Then, add a button to your layout.  Add one even if you already have other buttons.

Almost Friday, woo hoo!  😁

On 3/22/2023 at 5:28 PM, Mikelle said:

You carry on posting at this time its evening here which means I can get some done before I go to bed :) I'm always confused about the dates and times as I think I'm something like 20-22hrs ahead of you but we have only one time zone in NZ 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Button added.
Alpha from BMU Heritage and Selatine and Harrington fonts, just to fancy things up. The whole page is getting busier looking, which I guess is more like the inspiration photo. Tomorrow is Friday. How much more will we add? :D 

Yes, very busy indeed! I always have multiple copies of my elements!!!!

• Like 1