March 2023 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Happy March!   This is the month that spring is supposed to arrive, hopefully dry weather comes with it...

This month's recipe swap theme is Vegetarian.  Since this is the last month of the quarter, there is also a bonus theme!!  This bonus theme is alternative eating, including (but not limited to) gluten-free, vegan, keto, sugar-free, grain-free...etc.  AND, the more cards you submit, the more gift certificates you can earn!!!  Submit 1-2 recipes (either theme) and recieve $2 GC.  Submit 3-4 recipes recieve $3 GC.  5 or more cards you recieve $4.  

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Friday, March 31, 2023.

Each month you submit a recipe you will receive a $2 gift certificate.  If you submit a recipe each month during the quarter you will receive a $5 gift certificate.  And, if you participate each month all year, at the end of the year you will receive a $15 gift certificate!  As a bonus this year, will be doing a bonus theme once each quarter that will be posted the last quarter of the month.  Stay tuned!

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Thanks Conda!   VERY interesting and right down my alley.   I just made a few things that I wrote the recipe down for and actually have photos!  😂

I can't wait to see these recipes!!  

17 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I can't wait to see these recipes!!  

Actually I adapted them from a friend's, I wrote down what she did and then made my own. Funny thing is I just found the piece of paper I wrote them on this morning!  😳😂

44 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Actually I adapted them from a friend's, I wrote down what she did and then made my own. Funny thing is I just found the piece of paper I wrote them on this morning!  😳😂

Perfect timing!

• Like 1

Here is Peanut Butter & Blueberry Crunch Wraps. We first had a version of this after morning hiking in Moab on an ungodly hot day. We had walked into a little vegetarian eatery ( I also had this incredible carrot and honey smoothie!), and wanted something to fortify us. This sounded delicious and refreshing, and it was oh, so good. I made up my own version when we got home, and the kids love to take them on hikes and picnics. In addition, the tortilla wrap holds up a little better than bread when shoved into a backpack.

Here is my 1st recipe.

Salmon-Stuffed Avocados

I'm going to try to do some more recipes, but I can't guarantee I'll get it done. I'm on spring break in Florida, followed by a short cruise, plus I forgot to bring my digital file with me, so I don't know which recipes I've already submitted - ugh!! Oh well, you never know!