Hello from Utah

reelynn

I used to do digital scrapbooking and even designed for awhile and then got out of it.  I recently was looking through my scrapbooks and thought that maybe I would like to start doing it again.  I am hoping to get back into it and have questions that I hope can be answered.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

16 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Welcome reelynn! I hope you decide to participate in our fun Forum activities (always lots of prizes and gift certificates!). I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Thank you!  I really need to figure out how to do this all on my ipad, so it will be a bit before I can post anything.

Just now, reelynn said:

Thank you!  I really need to figure out how to do this all on my ipad, so it will be a bit before I can post anything.

I see you have posted quite a bit about scrapping on an iPad and I know some on the Forum use that. I, personally, have never scrapped on an iPad and have used my husband's only a couple of times when traveling for basic things. I am sure somebody will be able to help with your questions. Best of luck getting ramped up!

Just now, Celestine said:

I see you have posted quite a bit about scrapping on an iPad and I know some on the Forum use that. I, personally, have never scrapped on an iPad and have used my husband's only a couple of times when traveling for basic things. I am sure somebody will be able to help with your questions. Best of luck getting ramped up!

Thank you!

994458so4ceb6k9e.gif

Reelyn, I hope you settle in and enjoy being here.   Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need. 

• 3 weeks later...

hey Reelynn, now is the time to jump back in- while you are wanting to and have the desire. The women here are so encouraging and know a lot about how to make things work! Bless your efforts!