3 Alpha Chat/scrap Challenge

sprinklz

Hey all you Scrapping Girls and Guys-

For Saturday's 3 Alpha Chat/Scrap Challenge we will have a slight change in plans

Join Dee, Val, Elizabeth and I at 8pm ET to get the party started in the Scrap Girls Chat Room! Chatting and laughing will be high priorities! :gathering:

And at 9pm ET Kristen will lead us all in her 3 Alpha Challenge! :dancingchicken:

Hope you can join us!

I can't wait to brainstorm how to use my alphas! I have loads and seem to forget about them! This is going to be a blast!

Guest Sharebear57
I really want to come to this one. I am hoping, hoping, hoping I don't forget it! Usually I am on SG during the day, and then I come back on around 10 or 11 and realize I missed a crop I wanted to go to and get so mad!
I am trying to send myself memory vibes right now. I hope it works!

Sherri, do you use Outlook or either AIM/Yahoo email? They all have the ability to set reminders for items in the calendar! Outlook saves my tush all the time! LOL

I really hope I can make it tonight.. df is doing his movie tonight from 5 to midnight and would like the food there around 9-10 well I just may have to take it abit early.. lol.. I really need to learn how to use my alphas

Hope too see everyone later tonight

Guest emactatty
Im really quite sad i wont be able to make this crop as i was looking forward to learning how to use my alpha - but unfortunately it is going to be way too late for me to join - but i sure hope you have a great time.

Guest babydoe
This really sounds like fun. I have been using my alphas a little more since I decided to make up the word elements with them in PS, get them evenly spaced and in the positions I want them, then flatten them and move them over to my page as a group instead of having the letters all in idividual layers. Then I can size them to how I want them. It sure is easier to work with groups of words instead of individual letters all the time. I found this works great if you need to recolor the alphas too.

Maybe I will find an even better solution here at the chat-I love to collect alphas and just don't use them as much as I should because I am pretty much a lazy scrapper I guess.

Guest siraacsa
I have set my alarm on my mobile so if I am home I will definately join in, but I might be out with my DD seeing a movie.

Would it be possible to post the transcript of this one?

[quote name='siraacsa' post='86576' date='Jan 20 2007, 11:36 AM']I have set my alarm on my mobile so if I am home I will definately join in, but I might be out with my DD seeing a movie.

Would it be possible to post the transcript of this one?[/quote]
We can ask Theresa to post it afterwards

Watch for it in a few days

[quote name='sailbeachcatz177' post='86090' date='Jan 19 2007, 05:47 PM']Sherri, do you use Outlook or either AIM/Yahoo email? They all have the ability to set reminders for items in the calendar! Outlook saves my tush all the time! LOL[/quote]

Hi Dee. To use Outlook are you talking about the calendar or the email? Do you manually set it up or is there an easier way to link to it from the SG calendar? Hope this makes sense. Thanks

[quote name='crush4dolphins' post='87128' date='Jan 21 2007, 10:45 AM'][quote name='sailbeachcatz177' post='86090' date='Jan 19 2007, 05:47 PM']
Sherri, do you use Outlook or either AIM/Yahoo email? They all have the ability to set reminders for items in the calendar! Outlook saves my tush all the time! LOL[/quote]

Hi Dee. To use Outlook are you talking about the calendar or the email? Do you manually set it up or is there an easier way to link to it from the SG calendar? Hope this makes sense. Thanks
[/quote]

I would love to know how to use it also :) thanks

We don't have a way to export calendar items to outlook or other calendars from the SG site.

What I do is view the SG calendar in week view and copy>paste each event into my Outlook Calendar. I then double click on it and set the reminder for that morning. When the reminder comes up in the morning I snooze it till 1 hour before the event.

I don't think Outlook Express has a Calendar option, I use regular Outlook for my email. You can also set these type of reminders in AIM, AOL, Yahoo and Gmail. These calendars send an email to you to remind.

Let me know if you still have questions.
HTH

I was the district trainer for our sales and support team for everything including all things computer! LOL I LIVE in outlook almost as much as I live here!

Okay, I FINALLY got around to this one. I need to get my laptop up and running again ASAP, I just can't seem to find the time to scrap if I'm trapped at the desktop in the bedroom :) Thanks for the wonderful class Kristin. Thanks to all who were at the chat, it was so much fun!

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=16616"]My Miracle[/url]

Archived