Fontaholics Anonymous

Who else likes fonts?! I have over 3.5K bogging down my system! Someday I will go through and delete the majority of what I don't use ... However - until that day ... 

Here is a link to (with Angie's permission) a site that has hundreds of (very cute) free fonts: https://fontsforpeas.com/

Oh wow, add me to the font-crazy club!  I used to not have too many but once I started searching for "The perfect one" for layouts it was all over.   I'd like to be able to delete once I don't use but I'm not sure how to do that.   And, what about those dingbats and silly ones that look like boxes?   Can they be deleted safely?  I've used DaFont and a few others, but oh...   Amy!   You had to turn me on to another!??  😆

I have a crazy amount of fonts too and there are many that are the same with different names. I need to sort through them some day...yah that will probably never happen.

• Like 1

Add me to the group. I love fonts but always end up using arial for journaling. I know that 12 point is the size I need to be legible. If I use a different font, I type in arial first, simplify the layer and type in the other font on the layer above then resize to match the size of the arial. That way I know it will be legible. Clear as mud right lol.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, beatricemi said:

Add me to the group. I love fonts but always end up using arial for journaling. I know that 12 point is the size I need to be legible. If I use a different font, I type in arial first, simplify the layer and type in the other font on the layer above then resize to match the size of the arial. That way I know it will be legible. Clear as mud right lol.

I mostly use Century Gothic for journaling (for the same reason of legibility)  but I like your tip! Thanks!

• 6 months later...
On 3/23/2023 at 1:30 PM, Amy D said:

Who else likes fonts?! I have over 3.5K bogging down my system! Someday I will go through and delete the majority of what I don't use ... However - until that day ... 

Here is a link to (with Angie's permission) a site that has hundreds of (very cute) free fonts: https://fontsforpeas.com/

Oh no... I shouldn't have gone to look. I love fonts and I try so hard to not go look for new ones. Dang curiosity OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!! I love fonts. So much!

• Haha 2