Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrappingForever

Quote Challeng Crop - Jan. 21

50 posts in this topic

Don't forget...tomorrow evening at 8 PM ET we'll be having the Quote Challenge Crop in the chat room! This week's Word Art is about...you guessed it....Snow!!! Yaay! :) Keep your eye on this thread, where I'll be posting the link for the Word Art tomorrow afternoon.

Hope to see you all there!

[b]Come and get it!!![/b]

Here's the link for the Word Art:

[url="http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=642F21850A717494"]Snow Word Art[/url]

The quote we're using today is Snow is poem without any words -- Eve Merriam

The link is good for a week or 100 downloads, whichever comes first.

WooHoo! I got photo's of snow for the first time in a long time and can't wait to use them all up, :). Looking forward to tomorrow, :).

LOL - I wish we HAD snow! I'll have to dig up some of last year's photos. :D

Thank God we vacationed in Vermont over Christmas Break at Smuggs - we had 20 inches of snow that week!!! I am ready for the crop - can't wait to see the word art!

:dancingelephant:

All this snow stuff I have and I see but no snow for me:( I don't like it when I have to go to work but I would love some forced down time with my kids. Looking forward to the challenge, thanks

We have a little, very little! Off to take some pictures for tonight!

Great Word Art as usual Jan! See you at 8:00 if not before!

Great Word Art. Thank you!
I will try to make it tonight, but you know how I am...
So, hopefully I will see you all at 8pm!

I'll have to miss this one...going to my parents for dinner (Yum!) but I love the wordart and will for sure do a LO with it! I love the challenges you guys come up with, always kickstarts my creativity!

[quote name='momentousangel' post='87717' date='Jan 21 2007, 06:38 PM']Well, I went ahead and did my layout, go me, go me, go me! :)[/quote]

And where's the link???? LOL

I was trying to get mine done and I am having issues! Bummer!!! Guess I will just have to chat it up!

Whoo hooo, I'm finished. Now... where would I be posting this LO?

Lovely word art, Thank You Jan. Off to work on my layout now. Hopefully will catch up tonight at the chat.

Fantastic Word Art Jan. Sorry I was late and missed your chat! I know it must have been fun! I will work on my LO and get it posted.

Thanks to Ngaire and Laura for the extended chat. Special Thanks to Laura for your comforting words tonight, I truly appreciated it!

Loved the word art Jan! Can't wait to find time to play with it. Great job everyone who completed theirs!
Dawn

I missed the chat so sorry I love chatting with you all I thought the date was monday not sunday :blondmoment: so I did mine this morning thinking I could be done & able to chat during the right time . oh well anyways thanks so much for the challenge & the word art Jan... & everyone else whos stuff I used.

Caren
tfl

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=16581"]http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=16581[/url]

Oh Caren! I'm so sorry you missed the chat! But I'm glad you did the layout! It looks fantastic! Love the crystal snowflakes and how you colored the word snow that delicate pink. So pretty!