8 replies to this topic

#1 varanda

varanda

whatevah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,467 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:21 AM

I think we need to make sure that every page or card in the Gallery need to be commented on. Every time I see a 0 under comments, I try to say something. It makes me a little sad to see all this great stuff without feedback.

Come on, everyone----post!
:bouncing-frog: :bouncing-frog: :bouncing-frog:
Valerie

#2 Jadedolphin

Jadedolphin

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 01:14 PM

I've often thought about saying that V, I hate seeing "zeros" too!!
Breedeen

Posted Image
My Gallery
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright -
I HAVE NOT FAILED 10,000 TIMES. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT IT WILL NOT WORK... Thomas Edison

#3 Betsy

Betsy

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 05:23 PM

Yes, my personal challenge to get into the gallery more has failed as of late. Will try to turn that around right quick!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 talina

talina

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 01:32 AM

Going to the gallery after getting UP-TO-DATE on the board... :disappearing-smilie:
Talina

Posted Image

#5 katiec

katiec
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:10 PM

Agree 110% on this one ...

#6 Wxchic

Wxchic

Fit and Fabulous!

• Members
  • 9,440 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:16 PM

Agree 110% on this one ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have been trying to keep up myself...It is alot of work! The more comments the BETTER WE ALL FEEL! C'mon and JOIN ON IN! :going-crazy:

Theresa

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

#7 DeeZee

DeeZee

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:03 PM

I'm trying to get as many as I can as well ... just seems like when I get almost caught up, a whole slew of new wonderful work comes in! :-) We're trying :-)))

#8 Juliet_A

Juliet_A

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:40 AM

hmmmm. Not to be the party pooper here, but sometimes the layouts are just not that great (including my own). I've looked at a couple of them with the intent to comment, then heard my mother's voice in my ear, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I feel very sorry for the person who needs pity comments. On the other hand, if you get a comment from *me*, you know that I really liked it, and wasn't just trying to earn my way into a gift certificate.

#9 DeeZee

DeeZee

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:46 AM

Hmmm, I always try to find something nice to say about a layout -- not just to earn a gift certificate, but because a real person out there took the time and effort to create something, and there has to be SOMEthing in the layout that I like. I do take the time and really look at the elements, the colors, the composition, the photography ... ok, there are times that I'm in an hurry and don't take the time I need to, but I do try. Looking at layouts helps me learn, and if I've looked at it, I sure can take the time to comment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users