A Comment On Every Post

varanda

I think we need to make sure that every page or card in the Gallery need to be commented on. Every time I see a 0 under comments, I try to say something. It makes me a little sad to see all this great stuff without feedback.

Come on, everyone----post!
:bouncing-frog: :bouncing-frog: :bouncing-frog:

• 2 months later...
[quote name='katiec' date='May 6 2005, 04:10 PM']Agree 110% on this one ...
[right][post="11955"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I have been trying to keep up myself...It is alot of work! The more comments the BETTER WE ALL FEEL! C'mon and JOIN ON IN! :going-crazy:

Guest DeeZee
I'm trying to get as many as I can as well ... just seems like when I get almost caught up, a whole slew of new wonderful work comes in! :-) We're trying :-)))

Guest Juliet_A
hmmmm. Not to be the party pooper here, but sometimes the layouts are just not that great (including my own). I've looked at a couple of them with the intent to comment, then heard my mother's voice in my ear, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I feel very sorry for the person who needs pity comments. On the other hand, if you get a comment from *me*, you know that I really liked it, and wasn't just trying to earn my way into a gift certificate.

Guest DeeZee
Hmmm, I always try to find something nice to say about a layout -- not just to earn a gift certificate, but because a real person out there took the time and effort to create something, and there has to be SOMEthing in the layout that I like. I do take the time and really look at the elements, the colors, the composition, the photography ... ok, there are times that I'm in an hurry and don't take the time I need to, but I do try. Looking at layouts helps me learn, and if I've looked at it, I sure can take the time to comment.

Archived