8 Simple Ways To Share The Love
Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:40 PM
1. Share the love with your neighbors. Leave a comment for the layout before yours and after yours in the member’s gallery.
2. If you upload more than one layout (especially if you upload lots of layouts) leave comments on the same number of layouts posted prior to yours.
3. When someone leaves you a comment, if they have a link to their gallery in their signature, click over and leave them a comment on a recent layout.
4. Whenever someone posts a layout in the Share the Love forum make sure to leave them a comment.
5. When you see a layout with few or no comments, leave a comment.
6. When you see a layout that really catches your eye, leave a comment and say what drew you to the layout.
7. When you participate in a challenge or contest, take the time to look through the gallery and comment on other layouts done for the challenge.
8. Leave a meaningful comment that really lets the person know you looked at their layout.
Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:49 PM
Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:10 PM
</a> <div style="width: 360px; text-align: center;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w57.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w57.photobucket.com/albums/g209/bellagirl_photos/1175814297.pbw" height="240" width="360"></embed><a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://pic.photobucket.com/getyourown.gif" style="border-width: 0;" vspace="1"></a></div>
SCRAPPING MY LIFE BLOG
Happiness is a Choice
Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:01 PM
Signature designed using:
ScrapGirls Spring Collection
Ribbons To Go 1 Embellishment Templates by Brandy Murray
My ScrapGirls Gallery
Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:48 AM
750 by January 31, 2007 (accomplished on January 29!)
1000 by March 15, 2007 (accomplished on March 26, oops, a few days late!)
1250 by oh dear, I really failed on these goals, so... um, whenever lol
Posted 25 January 2007 - 08:03 AM
I try to leave comments as much as possible - sometimes I can't - busy at work, but I try. Remember, treat people the way you want to be treated and you can't go wrong!
Check out my albums here and my blog here
<div><embed src="http://widget-f3.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="site=widget-f3.slide.com&channel=360287970192582899&cy=be&il=1" width="700" height="150" name="flashticker" align="middle"/><div style="width:600px;text-align:left;"><a href="http://www.slide.com/pivot?sk=0&tt=0&cy=be&ad=0&id=360287970192582899&map=1" target="_blank"><img src="http://widget-f3.slide.com/p1/360287970192582899/be_t000_v000_a000_f00/images/xslide1.gif" border="0" ismap="ismap" /></a> <a href="http://www.slide.com/pivot?sk=0&tt=0&cy=be&ad=0&id=360287970192582899&map=2" target="_blank"><img src="http://widget-f3.slide.com/p2/360287970192582899/be_t000_v000_a000_f00/images/xslide2.gif" border="0" ismap="ismap" /></a></div></div>
<A HREF=http://www.mousehousemagic.com><IMG BORDER=0 SRC=http://www.mousehousemagic.com/ticker/user_tickers/070218142503i.gif></A>
Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:27 PM
Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:46 PM
Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:23 PM
Thanks for sharing these guidelines.
WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, SCRAP IT.
Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:03 PM
Oh, one more thing: I also like to leave comments for the not so new and sometimes downright old LOs. As I'm kinda new to digi-scrapping, it is really neat to see what others were scrapping in the past. Okay, I'm done. LOL
Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:43 AM
It's also fun to stroll the gallery and see what others have done with the great Scrap Girls products I have too! Try doing a search for your favorite SG products in the gallery. Be inspired!
Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:16 AM
My Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6, but can help with older versions: PS7, CS2 & CS4.
Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:49 AM
.: Sigtag by Me |My Gallery :.
Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:59 AM
How about you?
Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:08 AM
I love to have comments on my LO's and I think it is important to comment other persons LO's too.
It is such a great moment when you see that someone has been looking at what you have done.
We create keepsakes for us, but we share with everybody the moment we post them.
Let's spread the love.