3 replies to this topic

#1 dinny

dinny

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:06 PM

I'm having trouble locating user's layouts. When I'm in the forum and click on their name I get a profile, but can't find their layouts. It would be nice to always have a button to lead there.

If there is a button somewhere, and I haven't found it, sorry, but where is it?

thanx!
Dinny

#2 varanda

varanda

whatevah

• Members
  • 8,467 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 02:11 PM

You have to go into the gallery, and if you click on a user name in the gallery, their own gallery or album will pop up and you can scroll down to see what they have done.
Valerie

#3 dinny

dinny

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 02:22 PM

thanks, Valerie!

but, if I'm here (in the forum) and I wanted to see your gallery (for example) I can't. If I go to the gallery, I have no easy way to see your layouts, unless you have one of the latest additions or happen to be randomly shown (you're a bad example because you popped up randomly). But maybe you see my point.

I think a button added in the forum that links to the user's gallery would be a nice thing. I always want to see the layouts of someone who responds to a forum topic.
Dinny

#4 varanda

varanda

whatevah

• Members
  • 8,467 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 02:59 PM

I do understand what you mean and I think it might be a good idea as well. You can always fine out what the design team is up to, you can click on each of our names in the gallery and all our stuff will come up.

But I do know what you mean, perhaps Ro will step in and open ours eyes to something!
Valerie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users