Blog Problem?

ScrappingForever

Hey all, could someone check something out for me? Go to the Blogs, and look down the list, and tell me if it's showing any entries in mine. When I look, there's a 0 in the Entries column, even tho there are entries in there. I want to see if it's showing that because it's mine, or if I'm entering my posts wrong.

Thanks!

Guest Stasiu'sMom
After you enter and type and see you own post you hage to go into it and edit it and actually clikc PUBLISH. PErhaps that's holding you back?

[quote name='ScrappingForever' date='Feb 21 2005, 08:41 PM']Hey all, could someone check something out for me? Go to the Blogs, and look down the list, and tell me if it's showing any entries in mine. When I look, there's a 0 in the Entries column, even tho there are entries in there. I want to see if it's showing that because it's mine, or if I'm entering my posts wrong.

Thanks!
[right][post="5512"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Dude, I *SO* did this too!

Go into your control panel for the blog, and make it so that entries are automatically published, not DRAFTS. Then, go into your blog, and at the end of each entry there's a blue box on the lower left side, click it and change it to publish this entry or something like that.

Took me FOREVER to figure out what they hay I was doing wrong!

Archived