Abcs Of Brand Names

Becca

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

I love anything ice cream!    Here in Bloomington, there's Culver's with the best custard/ice cream. 

Nestle

Agree with Culvers! The day mom came home from rehab we detoured by Culvers for a custard treat!

9 hours ago, mimes1 said:

Agree with Culvers! The day mom came home from rehab we detoured by Culvers for a custard treat!

Ohhhhh!   I remember you said you stopped for ice cream but I had no idea it was CULVERS!   I love it and the only place I go that has it is here in Indiana!    We went for lunch on my first day here and then for ice cream on my birthday.   Haven't been back, but the flavor of the day hasn't been my favorite either.    No worries, we bought the 4 pints the first day and there's still some left.   I'm going to miss that custard!

Perdue

The chicken not the team.   The Men's team bombed in the first round of the tournament and they were the #1 seed!   The lost to the #16 seed NEW JERSEY team so the NJians here were happy, the IN not.