New Member Chat! Tonight At 9pm Et

Wxchic

Welcome New Members! Join wxchic (Theresa Kavouras) for a chat on various topics each week. The fun starts at 9pm ET. Not sure what time that is where you are? Click HERE!

Are you confused about the world of digital scrapbooking? Maybe you have some questions that you are afraid to ask? Maybe you have some tips you would like to share. Perhaps you just want to stick with paper...That is AOK! Come, let's discuss it! Join me Tuesday night at 9pm ET.

Of course, ALL members are welcome to chat (even our seasoned members!!) but we really want to see you NEWBIES here. Meet some new friends! Chat with some old friends! C'mon, don't be shy! Join us!

(Tonight we are celebrating DH's and my stepdaughter's birthdays so I might be just a few minutes late...Please feel free to hang out til I get there!!)

I was really looking forward to meeting y'all, everyone has been so sweet. I didn't realize the new member chat is on my church night. Maybe I wil check in when I get home, anyway have fun, and I'm sure I'll meet you another time!

[quote name='sailbeachcatz177' post='96428' date='Feb 7 2007, 12:32 PM']Hey Patti! I just noticed your new title under your picture! Yippee![/quote]
Oh - that is cool! Love it Patti!

And had so much fun at the chat last night! It was great to meet everyone!

Archived