Deal From Adobe For Pse Users Looking To Upgrade To Cs2

Guest CFPMom

I received this in my inbox this morning :dancingchicken:

Limited Time Offer for Photoshop Elements Users Only
Upgrade to CS2 for less than half price!
The full version of Adobe Photoshop CS2 for $299 (versus $649)

In small print the e-mail does say that it's only available to 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 users.

I tried to do the offer online using my 5.0 serial number and then my old 4.0 serial number and it didn't work so I was highly agitated, but when I called there were no questions asked (I'm trying not to do another happy dance until the software is in my hands)!

The promo code is 74109

Of course now that I'm making the investment, DH is going to expect me to start designing some pretty cool stuff!

Guest bellagirl
I received the same offer but was a little concerned when it said upgrade online. I was actually going to also post about it on the MB to see if anyone else had gotten the same offer and what they thought about it. I`m not sure if I want to just do an upgrade online I want the box in my hands.

Adobe did this offer awhile ago...

I upgraded then and adobe sent me the CDs, so mine was not a download...

It's great. the best program, but the learning curve is big compared to the PSE4 I was using So I use the tuts here and on NAPP site to help me along.

CS3 is due out any day now so now I'm thinking upgrage or not... the beta version been out for a while so I'll be researching the changes soon...

---

You'll love the path functions and the work place flexibility that comes with CS2

---
get ready for an adventure.
CC

Hmm, wonder why I haven't gotten the upgrade notice yet? I registered my 4.0 sometime last fall.

But, that sounds really tempting. You say it's a big learning curve?

Also, haven't I seen posts that if you have bought the e-book tutorials, you can upgrade them as well for your newer version of software or is that just wishful thinking?

One more question, did it say when this promotion ends? Thanks.

I would recommend this upgrade to anyone who asks me! CS2 is the best program to give you much more control over your designs and a lot of photo retouching that is amazing. Plus, there's all sorts of cool things like smart objects and such...do it! You won't be disappointed, especially if you have Ro's Secrets. It's a great deal!! :)

:dancingelephant: :dancingchicken: :breakdance: :dancingcow:

Doing the happy dance! DHL delivered my Adobe Photoshop CS2! I'm so excited! To think I was going to pay someone $200 for their student edition once CS3 came out - $299 is such a good deal for the full version! I really want to just lock myself in my room and play with the software, but right now kids, laundry and dinner are demanding my time!

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a link to the offer at the adobe site:
[url="http://store.adobe.com/store/products/master.jhtml?id=catPHSP_PSEoffer&sourcecode=74109"]http://store.adobe.com/store/products/mast...ourcecode=74109[/url]
I got a reminder from them this morning that it is ending soon...2/25/07.
I'm just getting into learning PSE 4. It looks tempting though. Is it really that much better of a program than PSE??
thanks,
Nicole :)

I'm still learning PCS2, but I'm most excited about being able to type on a path! I was also excited about the "pinch" - not that I use ribbon that often, but I might start, just so I can pinch it :) I like that I can see the actions play out step by step, I think I can learn from that to help me with my own creations. There seem to be a lot more variations. Good luck in your decision!

Wow, CFPmom, you got yours fast. I ordered mine on the 16th, so I'm hoping it arrives soon.

I'm really looking forward to all the new things it can do, but know it will take a long time to learn them.

Thanks again for letting us know about this offer. I never get anything from them via email even though I checked the box for updates when I registered PSE4.

Archived