Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Debzanne

Making A "sample Sheet"

5 posts in this topic

I am beginning, encouraged by y'all, to get my stuff organized using iPhoto before it gets too big.

My problem: some of the kits I've downloaded don't have those "sample sheets" - the jpgs with pictures of everything in the kit. How do you make one when you don't already have one? I'm using PSE4 for Mac.

Debbie

I would go to the description page in the boutique for that product, and copy and paste the product image from there.

[quote name='sprinklz' post='97326' date='Feb 9 2007, 02:03 PM']I would go to the description page in the boutique for that product, and copy and paste the product image from there.[/quote]

Wow, Marnie -- such a simple thing to do. My only problem is that with the sales recently, I have really added to my digi inventory. But one thing I am determined to do is get and stay organized. Digi scrapping is not only fun but much less messy. I am new to digi scrapbooking but I have bought the tutorials and have learned so much. I can't wait til I am able to post a good layout. The ones I have done so far are very basic and elementary. I want to get through a little bit more of information before I embarass myself.

[quote name='Evelyn Robinson' post='149600' date='May 31 2007, 02:07 PM']I can't wait til I am able to post a good layout. The ones I have done so far are very basic and elementary. I want to get through a little bit more of information before I embarass myself.[/quote]

Oh Evelyn, don't feel that way! We all start out somewhere and personally, I love seeing a progression of layouts as the creator gets more skilled.

Thanks for the tip Marnie and Evelyn, I second what Rebecca said. There is even a separate gallery for your "first digital layout." We'd love to see what you are working on.