4 replies to this topic

#1 Debzanne

Debzanne

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:48 PM

I am beginning, encouraged by y'all, to get my stuff organized using iPhoto before it gets too big.

My problem: some of the kits I've downloaded don't have those "sample sheets" - the jpgs with pictures of everything in the kit. How do you make one when you don't already have one? I'm using PSE4 for Mac.

Debbie

#2 sprinklz

sprinklz

Scrap Girls Rocks!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,838 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:03 PM

I would go to the description page in the boutique for that product, and copy and paste the product image from there.

#3 Evelyn Robinson

Evelyn Robinson

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:07 PM

I would go to the description page in the boutique for that product, and copy and paste the product image from there.

Wow, Marnie -- such a simple thing to do. My only problem is that with the sales recently, I have really added to my digi inventory. But one thing I am determined to do is get and stay organized. Digi scrapping is not only fun but much less messy. I am new to digi scrapbooking but I have bought the tutorials and have learned so much. I can't wait til I am able to post a good layout. The ones I have done so far are very basic and elementary. I want to get through a little bit more of information before I embarass myself.
Scrap Girls Makes Me Scrapping Happy
Posted Image
My Gallery

#4 Becca

Becca

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 10,709 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:34 PM

I can't wait til I am able to post a good layout. The ones I have done so far are very basic and elementary. I want to get through a little bit more of information before I embarass myself.

Oh Evelyn, don't feel that way! We all start out somewhere and personally, I love seeing a progression of layouts as the creator gets more skilled.

#5 PBarnes

PBarnes

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 22,301 posts
  • Personal Statement:Digitally Addicted!

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:37 PM

Thanks for the tip Marnie and Evelyn, I second what Rebecca said. There is even a separate gallery for your "first digital layout." We'd love to see what you are working on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users