Treated Myself To A New Camera

Becca

Last year, I bought a Kodak Z730, and honestly, I haven't been very happy with it since Day 1. Despite weeks of research and picking the best one out. So I took the plunge this morning (DH doesn't know it yet...LOL) and ordered me a new Canon PowerShot A640 with 10 megapixels. It's double the 5.0 MP of my "older" camera, so I figured it was worth the price ($319 from Dell).

Anyone have a Canon PowerShot A640? I've always used a Kodak digital camera before, so any advice would be much appreciated!

Oh yeah, I also ordered PSE 5.0, too. Just had to see what the differences are between Photoshop Elements and my beloved PSPx.

I got my stepdaughter the Canon PowerShot A540 for Christmas and she LOVES IT! She says it takes way better shots than her old Kodak c310. I got hers for $179 at Target. It is a great little camera for the price. I'm going to get one for my stepson too, for his birthday next month. I would think that this Canon would suit you well! Can't wait until you get it!! Congrats!

Guest Sharebear57
Wow, congrats on your new camera, Becca! And it sounds like you got it at a great price, too!
I think you are going to love your new PSE5, too!
Have fun with your great new toys!

Archived