Oh Boy! Challenge For A Challenge :)

Shai

Is there any way to mute it? I am doing a challenge with someone else's pic and want to get rid of the light from the flash on a clipboard.

Shai

PSE2 is my program :)

Guest gauchogirl
The only thing you can do with specular highlights (highlights so blown out they're pure white) is to use the clone or healing (or combo of the two) tools to replace with some area that isn't blown out. Before you do this make sure the photo is color corrected so it is showing as much detail in the highlights as possible to begin with. I use PS, not PSE, so not sure how to tell you how to do this in PSE, but at least you know what direction to look in.
good luck, tonya

[quote name='gauchogirl' date='Mar 7 2005, 07:36 AM']The only thing you can do with specular highlights (highlights so blown out they're pure white) is to use the clone or healing (or combo of the two) tools to replace with some area that isn't blown out. Before you do this make sure the photo is color corrected so it is showing as much detail in the highlights as possible to begin with. I use PS, not PSE, so not sure how to tell you how to do this in PSE, but at least you know what direction to look in.
good luck, tonya
[right][post="6049"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thank you, Tonya! I'll take a crack at it later tonight :)

Shai

Archived