Shutterfly

Artsy22

I have a question for anyone familiar with Shutterfly. Can you download the photos someone shares with you as high resolution images? All I can seem to figure out is how to get ones that are 72 resolution and about 600 px, even thought I know they were uploaded at high res by my friend. Do they automatically compress the images and there is no way to get the high res ones?

Thanks for any help. I'm desperate here.

I have loads of photos on another site from the years I was doing film. They uploaded them , and I could print what I wanted. Sure wish I'd mad the CD's then. I've talked to the owner of the local shop that uses the service, and asked them to put them on disks for me. (I have a negative scanner, but I'd rather not have to use it.) He gave me a price per mg, and I took off everything that I'd uploaded, but they still haven't managed to get them to me..... too much stuff- bogs down their system. You're so right! Getting them back is almost impossible. I really need them to burn DVD's. I'll have to nag them again, it has been a while. Thanks for the reminder.

Guest mamadee
You can use a service like 4shared free file sharing and storage, the high resolution photos that are uploaded can also be downloaded at the same resolution, I use this to transfer my scrapbook LOs instead of e-mail, so that I can share them with my daughters.

Archived