Scrap Girls Refresh

I can't seem to download the Scrap Girls Refresh Biggie Collection....

I'd really like to but i keep getting page can not be displayed error everytime i click on any of the download links. It says file size unknown too. don't know if that matters.

Hi Cathy,

You happened to catch us right in the middle of a server dilemma that started yesterday afternoon. Our tech support is working very hard on this. We have three servers and one of the file servers is being ornery. If you will look at your download page,you will see that your file size says "unknown" that is because the product you have ordered is on the file server that support is struggling with at the moment.

That thing has been a problem child ever since the server facility had a big outage a few weeks ago. We have already contracted with a new facility because we needed to move anyway (growing too fast and we need more room), but we are now in the process of waiting for those servers to be set up and then we have to transfer everything over. Then for a while we will have two versions of the site until the new one is tested and then (finally!) we can point everybody to the new location. I am dying with anticipation over it.

We will post again on the message board as soon as those servers are back in business.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived