Scrappy Swap Challenge!

chickypow

Guest zachsmommy

I would so love to do this...as long as someone doesn't mind being paired up with a relative newbie...

Kim - email me your info tonight! I'll pair you up - and we have people of every level, it's all for fun!

Monika, you can work out journaling with your partner when you communicate after the post tomorrow - via pm's or email. :) It's totally up to you! You can give them journaling, or ask them to leave a space for it, or give them a quote..or give them free rein...

Guest zachsmommy

So if I can't make it to chat (drat work, anyway!), when should up upload my LO??? I just finished it (scrapped the one I had started, due to a creative brainstorm that hit when I was putting my son to bed) and am very pleased with how it turned out...I'm anxious for you to see it, Rebecca!! :)

:winking_baby:

That's too bad that you can't make the chat tomorrow. You can post your finished layout tomorrow, whenever you get the chance. You can also email a copy of the flattened LO to your partner tomorrow, so that they can have a higher resolution copy of it.

Here is the gallery where you will want to upload your LO. Just scroll down to about half-way where there is the "Upload Image" button. Click on that, and you're on your way!

Can't wait to see your creation! :)

Guest zachsmommy
I can't make the chat either. I don't think my principal would appreciate it very much if I were chatting here instead of teaching reading at 2:00. LOL! I'll upload my layouts (yes, I did 2) for Ann. :D

My principal either... :)

Rebecca, I'll email you the LO tonite... Have a great day!

:winking_baby:

Archived