3/3 Message Board Challenge

MovieStar

This week I want you to use Brown and Green in your layout. Any shades of these colors, and you can use any other colors you want as well. Have fun!!

Post your layouts to this gallery. Make sure to post a link to your layout in this thread so we can all give you some love.

Elizabeth

Gallery Image

While here in Lake Placid for DS Hockey Tourney I had check on ScrapGirls, which I have been missing! Love the new color challenge, still need to finish the last 2 weeks! LOL I'm getting an idea for it from here. Now I need more downtime to get it done!! Thanks Elizabeth. I love these color challenges to keep me out of my usual.

OOOH im so excited! i got the perfect pictures that need a layout! Earth colors are my favorite! but... its weekend time, i never have spare time. can i do it and upload it on monday?

angela

OOOH im so excited! i got the perfect pictures that need a layout! Earth colors are my favorite! but... its weekend time, i never have spare time. can i do it and upload it on monday?

angela

Absolutely! Post it whenever you can. There are no time limits.

Elizabeth

I'm still struggling with last week's challenge. I just need to sit down and focus, I think. Anyway, I did a layout yesterday with brown and green, but I wanted to do another one for this challenge and the first thing that came to mind was a heritage layout. I just love this photo of my 87 year old grandfather. I'm not sure of the date, but I know he was born in 1920 and he doesn't look a year old yet to me.

Papa 1920

Guest sfcgijill

heeheeeheee I just told DH the color challenge is brown and green and I got the old eye roll! He's always getting on me about those colors (I am Army- brown and green are all I ever wear!)

heeheeeheee I just told DH the color challenge is brown and green and I got the old eye roll! He's always getting on me about those colors (I am Army- brown and green are all I ever wear!)

I've been married to dh for 12 years now, and he is just now allowing green and brown into our house. Green is my favorite color and I've decided to start decorating with it even though he hates it because of the Army. In the beginning, anything brown or green was not allowed!

Guest firecracker55

Here's mine! Couldn't work on it yesterday...baseball season has started so was out most of the day watching DS. Not complaining, though! Browns are some of my favorites for LOs!

Time Together

I've been married to dh for 12 years now, and he is just now allowing green and brown into our house. Green is my favorite color and I've decided to start decorating with it even though he hates it because of the Army. In the beginning, anything brown or green was not allowed!

too funny takes men longer than ladies toaccept beautiful colors hehehehehe

Caren

Guest sfcgijill
OK. I tried the "inserting link into title" thing and I can't get it to work. I must be missing a step?

Here's the link anyway :huh:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=18650

when you go to post a reply, a white window opens up, across the top are some buttons. The one that looks like a a green smudge with a gree plus sign (4th from right, whenyou mouse over it it says "Insert link") is the one you want. Click it, it will open a little bitty window. Enter the address for the link, then hit enter, then type in the name or note you want. That's it!

OK. I tried the "inserting link into title" thing and I can't get it to work. I must be missing a step?

Here's the link anyway :huh:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=18650

to insert a word link:

copy the web address

on the reply page, type out the text

highlight it

then click on the "insert link" icon above where you type (green arrow with a plus sign - 4th icon from the right)

in the little pop-up window, paste the web address, and click "ok"

HTH!

if you have more questions, please post again!

Archived