Quote Challeng Crop - March 4

ScrappingForever

Guest sfcgijill

Looking forward to it! (Boy this posting challenge will get a SG to post just about anywhere, won't it? :disappearing-smilie: )

Guest Mandiannie

Hope I can join this one. I'm a BIG fan of using quotes in layouts since I don't really have that much of a "flourish" pen when it comes to journaling.

Guest dawnsmemories

I don't think Jan has posted it yet... she usually will within the hour beofre the chat. She will add it to the initial post on this thread.

Dawn

Whoo hoo! We made it home. Hubby cancelled dinner and we had lunch instead with inlaws.. what a sweetie!

Kids are feed, half are in bed... now time is just ticking so slowly!

humm... maybe i can finish that current layout....

Angela

Guest dawnsmemories

Awesome word art Jan! Love it! Well off to watch Amazing Race, I will be at the chat and then do my layout after because I can't chat and work at the same time. LOL

dawn

I don't have my layout done either! ACK! I've been organizing for two days straight! Organizing digi elements! I've deleted close to 6000 elements! Old stuff, alphas that I know I won't use, that kind of thing. But I wanted to get it done, so I just kept at it! Yaay for me!

See you shortly!

I'm not gonna make it tonight! Darn. I usually put my kids to bed by then, but my daughter just woke up from a three hour nap and I don't think she will be willing to go to bed in half an hour.....I downloaded the word art anyway (hope that's okay). It's awsome. I'll do my page tomorrow during naptime.

Well, my husband just asked what I was doing on the computer, and when I told him I was telling you all that I wasn't coming tonight, he offered to deal with the kids and put them to bed for me. Isn't he the sweetest? So, I guess I will be there afterall! Hurray!

Archived