Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrappingForever

Quote Challeng Crop - March 4

49 posts in this topic

Thats awesome Anna!

Here is mine

Be

This is TORTURE, I tells ya!! I have seen the layouts, I have read the comments, I HAVE NOT seen the link! I'm tellin' ya! I'm BLIND!

This is TORTURE, I tells ya!! I have seen the layouts, I have read the comments, I HAVE NOT seen the link! I'm tellin' ya! I'm BLIND!

Nancy - the link is in the first post

Popping in here to say thanks for the chat! :) Will post layout soon as I get it finished up, :).

I couldn't make the chat last night but have thoroughly enjoyed looking at the LO's that everyone came up with. I'm just blown away by all of the beautiful creations! The other neat part is how people can take the same element and each layout ends up looking so different. Part of the beauty of scrapbooking - how everyone makes each creation their own. Outstanding work!

Mindy, that's my favorite thing, too! It's one of the things I enjoy most about doign these challenges, seeing everyone's different take on the thing I make. Hope you'll grab the word art and make a layout, too!

Already did - thanks, it's amazing! My creativity is on the blink lately, so I was just sitting down to go through your Blending Modes tutorial from that class, hoping it would jump start me. Great class, BTW!

This stinks I miss a chat cuz I gotta go to bed & be up to make maoney :o( bummer Whine....oh well I got the dl wil work on it tonight when I get home from work ...hehehehehe @ the doentown city of pittsburgh library on lunch bored so I thought i would check out the boards 5 min left

lol have a good one & thanks Jan for the dl

CAREN

Here's my LO using the WA. I combined it with Betsy's high noon challenge of using at least 2 patterned papers. Be Yourself I love the WA, Jan!