"stroke" For Psp?

angelaNussbaum

Hi all! Last night some ladies in the chat helped me fix a layout that i just couldnt like, but i had to load it into pse 3.0 to do "stroke". Although that was fine, I wanna do it in PSP!!! Does anyone know what im talking about, and is there a similar thing in psp?

Thanks!

Angela

Hey Angela, I was not in the chat the other night, can you link me to the LO you are talking about and tell me what you are trying to do?

Guest mamadee

In PSP under Image, there is add borders you determine the size you want and it adds the background color you have selected it is something similar to stroke.

Hey Angela, I was not in the chat the other night, can you link me to the LO you are talking about and tell me what you are trying to do?

This is the first layout i started with... you can see how my large picture kinda blends...

First Diva Layout

this is the second one, after stroke, and some revamping ... im still trying to get the hang of things!

Second - Revised Diva Layout

I did see the border in image... i'll try that on monday. Im afraid that sundays im rarely home long enough to open psp! lol!

Have a Beautiful day!

Angela :dancingelephant:

Archived