Last Day To Sign Up For The Swap!

chickypow

I've signed up and I really just want to say to whoever gets me as a "partner";

Don't freak out if I don't respond/react right away - since I am in a different timezone than most of you!!!

But I promise to work my a-- off for the partner I get in whatever timezone!

I've signed up and I really just want to say to whoever gets me as a "partner";

Don't freak out if I don't respond/react right away - since I am in a different timezone than most of you!!!

But I promise to work my a-- off for the partner I get in whatever timezone!

Oh Thess! Whoever gets you is going to be so lucky!!! (well everyone is cause we all ROCK THE HOUSE!) but no worries on the time zone thing! I'll add that to the post for you so that your partner knows!

I promise, if you try this out, you WON'T be disappointed! (And you can drag me out into the street later if I'm lying! Heehee!)

If only for it to be a challenge for yourself to break out of your regular scrapping routine, this will be fun. We want to have as many people participate in the experience as we can! So join up! You'll love it!! :D

Guest moondancer
:disappearing-smilie:Ok - I'm afraid, very,very afraid and not sure exactly what this is all about so maybe a further explanation to someone that's like DUH!...namely me!! I'm not sure I can swap anything! just learning and having trouble with that even! I'm going to try to find the thread discription and that may help me decide if I'd be in over my head on this...I know I need to be pushed but not too hard...gentle pushing and pulling. What I do have has been created in Creative Scrapbook Assistant and it comes in a .max form and no one can seem to translate that and I don't know enough to know how to change that. Or if it is even possible. As soon as I learn my PSE2 I will be able to digiscrap in a normal way...til then?!

:disappearing-smilie:Ok - I'm afraid, very,very afraid and not sure exactly what this is all about so maybe a further explanation to someone that's like DUH!...namely me!! I'm not sure I can swap anything! just learning and having trouble with that even! I'm going to try to find the thread discription and that may help me decide if I'd be in over my head on this...I know I need to be pushed but not too hard...gentle pushing and pulling. What I do have has been created in Creative Scrapbook Assistant and it comes in a .max form and no one can seem to translate that and I don't know enough to know how to change that. Or if it is even possible. As soon as I learn my PSE2 I will be able to digiscrap in a normal way...til then?!

Kendra!!

Don't be afraid! It's fun, we are all kind and would love to have you join in! Go to "save as" and see if you have an option to save as jpg (underneath where you type in your file name you should have that option, most programs do save in jpg)

So here I am, gently pushing and pulling you in! *grin*

Here is the first thread for you: http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8532

I would LOVE to have you join in!

And Anna and Nancy, you 2 ROCK! I'm so proud that even though your nervous, your jumping in! It's gonna be GREAT!

Marnie...I have my methods...;)

No, kinda random, but a few people have expressed a hope or two so we are taking that into account (ie. Some have boys and want to scrap something girly etc.)

Fran - Dive in! Email me with your info!

Guest zachsmommy

Hmmmmm..... What is this?? I missed the original post somewhere...can newbies get involved in this? Can you repost (or direct me to) the directions???

Thanks bunches....

:dancingchicken:

eta: Ooops...I hadn't read the whole thread...now I see the original post link!

Hmmmmm..... What is this?? I missed the original post somewhere...can newbies get involved in this? Can you repost (or direct me to) the directions???

Thanks bunches....

:dancingchicken:

eta: Ooops...I hadn't read the whole thread...now I see the original post link!

Newbies are ALWAYS MORE than welcome to dive right in!

Really, gals, this is going to be a lot of fun! Join in, even if you're not sure about it! I promise we're all extremely nice and we're here to have fun and try something new!

Come with us on this fun, scrappy, swappy adventure! :D LOL!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone turns out on this. I am so much of a "scrap around the photo" type person. I'm wondering how many other people are like that. I sometimes look at "quick pages" and wonder "How can they design a LO around a blank space?"

Archived