Weekly Challenge

MovieStar

Hi All-

This week I want to challenge you to do a layout about your favorite pair of shoes. Post your layouts to this gallery and then post a link back here so we can all give you some love. Have fun! I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.

Elizabeth

Well at least you won't be able to smell them! Will have to go play with my camera for this! Thanks for the excuse E!

LOL I have wanted to do a shoe layout forever. Now I have to get it done! So haw many of you immediately thought about your boots and the song...These boots are made for walking...

:D

Marnie...I am looking for a flip flop layout from you girl!! That would be my standard foot wear in Hawaii!

Elizabeth

LOL I have wanted to do a shoe layout forever. Now I have to get it done! So haw many of you immediately thought about your boots and the song...These boots are made for walking...

Marnie...I am looking for a flip flop layout from you girl!! That would be my standard foot wear in Hawaii!

Elizabeth

LOL - I'm trying to decide between my beat up old birkies or my brand new sandals I bought Saturday. Andy my dd's have enough flip flops (called "slippers" in Hawaii) to outfit an army!

When my oldest dd went off to college in Oklahoma, we had to buy her a winter coat and shoes!

I've uploaded mine called Old Friends.

I notice that if you upload to one of your albums you can't select which gallery you want it to display in. So I uploaded directly into the Challenge gallery and now it's not part of my album collection.

Is this right or am missing something that ishould be doing here?

Elizabeth

LOL - I'm trying to decide between my beat up old birkies or my brand new sandals I bought Saturday. Andy my dd's have enough flip flops (called "slippers" in Hawaii) to outfit an army!

When my oldest dd went off to college in Oklahoma, we had to buy her a winter coat and shoes!

I love my old Birkies Marnie we have a "special" name for them in my family lol they are our WOO WOOS all my friends & cousIns know them as woo woos too & after all these years they all call them that LOL

( Just information) put out there lol

CAREN

LOL...I think I'll sit this one out. I don't really have a favorite pair of shoes right now. Odd, huh?

Now I could scrap a pair of my DD's shoes. She's learning to walk, and I bought her some 'different' shoes that have gotten so many comments by family and friends. Would that work instead?

I've uploaded mine called Old Friends.

I notice that if you upload to one of your albums you can't select which gallery you want it to display in. So I uploaded directly into the Challenge gallery and now it's not part of my album collection.

Is this right or am missing something that ishould be doing here?

You can't have it in both places unless you upload it into both places...BUT if you click on your name below your layout, you will see ALL of the layouts you have ever posted at scrapgirls. This is the link most use as their "gallery" link because it includes it all, including their albums if they have made them public.

Personally, I don't bother with albums. I just post randomly on the board because I use this special gallery feature, then I don't have to worry about double posting.

Guest WVScrapMom

Too easy LOL - I only have two pairs of shoes I wear all the time - my tennis shoes - even in the middle of winter.

You can't have it in both places unless you upload it into both places...BUT if you click on your name below your layout, you will see ALL of the layouts you have ever posted at scrapgirls. This is the link most use as their "gallery" link because it includes it all, including their albums if they have made them public.

Personally, I don't bother with albums. I just post randomly on the board because I use this special gallery feature, then I don't have to worry about double posting.

OK now I get it. Thanks for explaining it to me Theresa. I've been trying to work out how the gallery works for weeks. Is there a sticky post to spell it out to any other gallery challenged folk like myself?

Archived