Weekly Challenge

MovieStar

Guest roxanna

Interesting challenge... I don't have any favorites right at the moment though :( I've been trying to convince my husband to by me some new dress shoes.

OK here is mine! Thanks everyone for the comments already left! I doubled up on my challenges and did this for the High Noon Chat today!

Shoes

I can't view the gallery form work, but I can't wait to see the LOs when I get home. I just bought a new pair of shoes this weekend that I love... I'll probably work on those this week (along with my assignments for 1-in-48!). I love these challenges... they really get me thinking and working.

Debbie

This is such a GREAT challenge!!!!!!!

Hee Hee... I want to see your shoes, Syndee! Are they as pink as your lipstick?

:D

Elizabeth

Let's see.... nope they are more of a peachy color...because they are my bare feet! lol!! I am barefoot most of the time but when I go out I am usually wearing my Ugg clogs or brown Roxy slip ons! lol!

Gee, I don't like any of my shoes now. They are all so old - not old as in "I love them so much that I want to keep wearing them forever" but old as in "I keep buying shoes and clothes for the kids and keep wearing the same old same old for myself even though I don't really like them". Guess this thread made me realize that maybe it's time to go and buy myself some shoes!!! Then, I could do a LO about them!

Guest AZTechnoScrapper

OK, this is a "better late than never" situation! I finally had a chance to scrap my shoes.

You can find my LO, "Of Boots and Braces," right here. :whew:

Archived