Help! I Know I'm Missing Something!

Guest artchick

Guest artchick
Ok...I am planning to attend the wonderful event this evening but still can't figure out how to post my LO's. I have read through every message board and see that I'm obviously not the only one that has had this problem!!

I have no "NEW IMAGE" link or button anywhere! I know where it's supposed to be, but it's not there! Are there any settings on my computer/firewall/Internet Explorer that I might be able to change to see the button???

Any help, from anyone would be appreciated!

--Martha

Guest artchick
YEAH!!!! Thanks goodness for computer nerd husbands!! I have figured it out (and feel quite foolish) so I will post some LO's!

--Martha

Martha,
So glad you're going to join us tonite. It'll be a great time. And I hope that you did get the posting to the gallery figured out. I'd be happy to help you through it if it's still an issue. Sounds like your husband saved the day though. :)

Guest artchick
[quote name='Artsy22' date='Mar 17 2005, 08:54 AM']Martha,
So glad you're going to join us tonite.  It'll be a great time.  And I hope that you did get the posting to the gallery figured out.  I'd be happy to help you through it if it's still an issue.  Sounds like your husband saved the day though. :)
[right][post="6413"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Mandy! Thanks for your offer of help. I will certainly come calling if I need you! I got two things posted before I had to help my son with his research project (he's on Spring Break!)

Looking forward to tonight! :D

Archived