Scrappy Swap Partners!

chickypow

OK, everyone should have received an email with their partners name and email address. Please get in touch with your partners ASAP so that you have lots of time to create your LO.

Here is a list of partners:

chickypow - Anna

laurellakey - FrugalByDesign

angleigh - sunnie2004

scrapariadna - ginaMO

sprinklz - Nussbaum

Monika - Mandiannie

AnnBK - Michael'sMomJo

siraacsa - TallCool69

Mommymosier - angleigh

Terebinthtree - hughesranch

KellyChron - Launa

3*little*dragonflies - zachsmommy

katiekat - angrocamp

Roxanna - chickypow

Please contact your partner with your photos, any journaling you would like included (or a request for space left for your own journaling). Let then know if there is anything you really don't like or that you LOVE (a colour, element etc.)

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to pm me or Laurel!

Rachael is beeing too nice...

But I've got her photos and I'm gonna start right now!

I'm on sickleave due to my persistent pneumonia and have

a lot of time to kill!

It's so much fun doing this with someone on the completely

other side of the world!

:monkeydance:

Guest zachsmommy

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this...I've never visited this forum before! I'll definitely be back!

Guest siraacsa

Thanks Thess, I can't believe that you have given me some of your Wedding photos, they are unbelievably gorgeous, plus some of your Africa photos and Robbie Williams to boot, talk about choice.

I've already done two layouts and I'm working on a third...

Oh good, I'm not the only one who can only pick one LO. And that's from just one picture...

This is what happens when you have writer's block, too. :)

YAY!!!

I finished my LO today! I can't wait for the chat and to post my LO. Launa has some beautiful girls- this was so much fun!

~Kelly

I think that was the best part - getting to scrap a type of photo I don't have myself!

Rachael has two gorgeous girls, and I don't have any kids of my own! So, that's what I did first!

Now I'm working on some photos of Rachael herself! B)

this hurts not being able to post the LO .... i haven't been able to do any of my own layouts for some reason...just keep doing many versions with the picture i have for this swap. am i weird or what! can't wait til the 13th to be able to "move on" lol. (can't we pretty please post them early? ;) )

well this has definetly been a challenge for me LOL have never scrapped boys before & I want to do a great job & skeered I will mess it up.

Keeping fingers & toes crossed I do good

Caren

Archived