Hardbound 12x12

I have heard many awesome things about Shutterfly's book publishing services, but you're the first I've known to have her own scrapbook published by them. I use Shutterfly for all my photo prints, so it's great to know I can use them for my scrapping ones, too!

• 1 month later...

May 16th: Rose Ann sent me a PM yesterday:

"Hey Thess-

Hope you are well today. We are in the last week of school here, and things are INSANE!

I noticed a post today asking about printing LO's, and I remember you saying a while back that you were really happy with where you had your book made, but I can't remember where you said you had it done. Do you mind posting it again?

Thanks very much!!

--------------------

Rose Ann"

So I'm bumping this up for our newer members to read!

Shutterfly is easy to use and very fast delivering, but there are other places out there too!

Bound2Remember, Heritage Makers and so on.

Blurb.com is extremely competetively priced, BUT, they don't do 12x12 or 8x8! They have 7x7 and 13x11...

Not all of them ship internationally, so if you don't live in the US, read the FAQ's and Shipping Terms closely.

Thanks Thess!!

May 16th: Rose Ann sent me a PM yesterday:

"Hey Thess-

Hope you are well today. We are in the last week of school here, and things are INSANE!

I noticed a post today asking about printing LO's, and I remember you saying a while back that you were really happy with where you had your book made, but I can't remember where you said you had it done. Do you mind posting it again?

Thanks very much!!

--------------------

Rose Ann"

So I'm bumping this up for our newer members to read!

I'm so happy I almost forget my pneumonia!!!

My first 12x12 hardbound book from Shutterfly just arrived all the way from the US!

It's beautiful! :dancingelephant:

98 pages, perfect colors, no journaling lost in the binding, the cover just as I wanted it!

DH loves it and asked when I'm finished with "our" Africa-album...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I love my book too BUT ... the glue in the binding is letting go! I emailed them -- it is possible that I got a bad book for whatever reason. I'd love to know how yours is holding up!! (I got mine at the beginning of Feb)

When we print the hard bound 12 by 12 books at PhotoAlbum.com, we actually sew the book binding instead of gluing it. This provides a binding where pages won't come out without being torn out.

Archived