Crops and Chats Are Held In The Chat Room

Guest Ro

Guest katebyrd
[quote name='Ro' date='Mar 17 2005, 01:52 PM']You may have to download and install an upgraded version of Java first. All of the links are there to do this.
[right][post="6439"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How do I do a class????

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Ro' date='Mar 17 2005, 02:52 PM']You may have to download and install an upgraded version of Java first. All of the links are there to do this.
[right][post="6439"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
how do i get in the matchbook class?
ann

Glad you're wanting to attend. This will be a really neat class.

Here's what you need to do: Email your RSVP to Ro ASAP for this class in order to RECEIVE THE CLASS MATERIALS WITHOUT CHARGE. Do this as soon as possible so that you will have time to download them prior to the event. Email her at Rozanne@scrapgirls.com

• 3 months later...
Guest Isabella Palheiro
Hi,

I already downloaded the materials for the class tomorrow but i didn´t understand how can I get the key for this class?

Thanks in advance,

Isabella

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
No RSVP is need for tonight's class. Check the latest [url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/ChitChat_Newsletter_080305.htm"]Chit Chat Newsletter[/url] for the link to download the materials for tonight's class. The password to the zip will be provided in the class.

Guest llasanford
[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='Aug 4 2005, 12:46 PM']No RSVP is need for tonight's class.  Check the latest [url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/ChitChat_Newsletter_080305.htm"]Chit Chat Newsletter[/url] for the link to download the materials for tonight's class.  The password to the zip will be provided in the class.
[right][post="22162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

- This is the first time I will be taking a class but how do we get the material list before the class? If we need a key won't it be to late to get all the stuff we will need?

thanks
Lori

The download that you get for the friendship book class tonight is a file with friendship quotes in it. I will give the password at the beginning and you can easily print it off then if you would like.

Besides that the materials needed are:

3 paper bags
scissors
hole punch
ribbon
adhesive
scissors
printables (you can either print off a kit that you have purchased from scrapgirls or you can always use some pattern paper you have already)

• 2 years later...
i am hoping to join online crop... hopefully i come in at the right time .... lol
my have a happy moments here and i would like to add on the online crop one of my sweet memories too

have a fun day girls !!!

• 2 years later...
I would really really like to take part in the Crop this Friday night as it will be Saturday here in Australia. My problem is that I am having trouble working out what the time would be here in Australia then... one converter said it would be 11am and another said 12noon. Can someone please help me? I live in Queensland which is different to some of the other states right now as we do not have Daylight saving time.
Thanks for any help.

[quote name='Anne-Marie' timestamp='1287608764' post='880409']
I would really really like to take part in the Crop this Friday night as it will be Saturday here in Australia. My problem is that I am having trouble working out what the time would be here in Australia then... one converter said it would be 11am and another said 12noon. Can someone please help me? I live in Queensland which is different to some of the other states right now as we do not have Daylight saving time.
Thanks for any help.
[/quote]

Hi Anne Marie,

Do you mean the Mess or Masterpiece Chat which is scheduled for Friday October 22 at 7:00PM Mountain Time? If so, I tried the time zone converter from Valerie's post [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=46133&st=0&p=824129&hl=+time%20+converter&fromsearch=1&#entry824129"]HERE[/url] and this is what I get:
07:00:00 p.m. Friday October 22, 2010 in US/Mountain converts to
11:00:00 a.m. Saturday October 23, 2010 in Australia/Queensland. Hope this helps you! :)

Thank you so much. When I looked earlier at the time converter I was looking for America/Mountian time but there was none. I did not think to look for US/Mountain.

Yes that is the crop I would like to take part in as it sounds like fun.

[quote name='Anne-Marie' timestamp='1287614487' post='880432']
Thank you so much. When I looked earlier at the time converter I was looking for America/Mountian time but there was none. I did not think to look for US/Mountain.

Yes that is the crop I would like to take part in as it sounds like fun.
[/quote]

Glad I could help you. Have fun at the crop! :)

Archived