Message Board Challenge

MovieStar

This week our color challenge is going to be a little different.

I am so ready for spring. I am over snow and cold. What colors do you think of when you think of spring? I usually think of pastel colors, green, pink, yellow. I want to know what colors say spring to you. Use your spring colors to create a layout. Have fun!!

Post your layouts to this gallery.

Elizabeth

:daisy::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::daisy:

Neat challenge! I long for warmer weather so I am going to jump back into scrapping with this challenge. When I think of Spring, I too think of pastels but I also think of white! Lots of fresh Easter white. I wish I had photos of Jenelle's 1st Easter but it hasn't come yet, so I'll do another spring like LO.

Oh, great challenge! Hopefully I can get my computer issues straightened out and do this one!

what happened to you computer?

caren

Guest firecracker55

OK...been posting long enough! Off to buy then scrap...I've got all day to myself! What a luxury! :penguins:

Guest firecracker55

I used a daffodil...the first spring flower in our garden. My son loves taking macro photos, so I thought I'd play with one of them. Had a lot of fun with this! Thanks for the challenge!

Spring Colors

Well I started with the intentions of using very spring-y colors. then i thought about what spring means to me...usually graduations and weddings. haha. so i took this as the opportunity to get a page done for my sister who graduated from high school last spring.

Class of 2006

Oh my gosh! i didnt know this challenge was out! i forgot to look!!!! I dont have much time this week, and still no memory :( so cant finish a layout. But i'll be sure to look in every saturday!!!

Angela

bTw beautiful layouts!!!

Oh, great challenge! Hopefully I can get my computer issues straightened out and do this one!

what happened to you computer?

caren

My internet and email work fine, but the programs on the computer freeze up and keep coming up with an error message. We tried a new hard drive and still no luck. But, after a week of headaches, the new computer will be here tomorrow!!!

My internet and email work fine, but the programs on the computer freeze up and keep coming up with an error message. We tried a new hard drive and still no luck. But, after a week of headaches, the new computer will be here tomorrow!!!

You lucky, lucky girl! I told DH I wanted a new computer and it's not in the budget just now. At least I just got a pile more RAM, so that helps immensely!

I sort of got this weekly challenge and the other one mixed up a bit, and actually doubled-up the assignment and did a spring colored page that included earthly elements (flowers) LOL... I already posted my LO to the other challenge gallery, but here is the link to that LO that really was supposed to be for this challenge too! LOL.

Archived